Reviews for The Human Body
carrie fischer chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
i really love this story! carson and john are my fav charaters!
Blue-eyes-green chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I always feel kind of awkward reviewing completed stories, but I love this one so much I just had to do so. I love the soft, gentle, believable romance that you crafted, between two people who are humanly trepidatious and bold, and your characterization is very much in line with how I perceive the show itself. Beyond that, I really like your writing style. It flows well, and never gets bogged down in itself or jumps around in a difficult to follow manner. I think your an excellent writer. This story (all your Atlantis stories really) made me smile in a time when I could certainly use a smile, and I just wanted to let you know, and say thank you. Aoime
Leafystar chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Oh my gosh! I've read this whole story, and it is SO good! Not good, it's amazing! Wow...I read parts of this every day! I've also read a ton of your other stories. You are a really really good writer. And JohnxCarson has to be the best pairing out there! :3
Lathan Lover chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
This is an awesome story and I hope you continue it. I can't wait for the Instinct/Conversion chapter(s). But mostly, I can't wait for the chapter involving their re-encounter with Lucius. It'd be nice to see John have a little 'chat' regarding Lucius' time in Atlantis.
AlmostHeaven chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
Wow. This has been just awesome. I love the gentle John and the shy Carson. I do hope you intend to write more of this. Its so awesome. Keep it up.
EmonyJade chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
It's gonna take me awhile to finish reading this one, but wanted to slip in a review. Love it so far.
Mytardisisfullofbrownies chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
loving the whole thing please try and update this as soon as possible
Splitbeak chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
No, no, I take it back. This was my favorite chapter. ;)
Splitbeak chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
Aw, I think I like this chapter the best so far. Anytime John's concussed is a good time!
YodaKitty chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
OMG, I love everything about this series! I can't wait for the next chapter!
lmw chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
I am relatively new to SGA. It seems that every other episode I manage to catch is a repeat of one I've already seen. I really enjoyed this series of stories, and have sen enough of SGA to feel that you have John, Carson and friends down perfectly. I love John and Carson, you write them very well. I hope this isn't the end.
gwyn chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
I know you're not getting as many reviews as you should, but keep going! I'm really liking it.
gwyn chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Okay, so I just found this again after thinking it ended at ch.4. But there was more! And, I didn't see an 'end' at the end of this chapter...can it go on? Please?
An Kayoh chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
Well, first off, I was terrified when the e-mail link directed me to 'Rabbit.' I literally freaked out, having pumped myself for more of this great story, but managed to retain my senses and find the new chapter.

This is pretty good in two ways: first, I like where you stuck it chronologically (freak out aside); it annoyed me when I read 'Rabbit' that you had gone directly from 'we'll do this later' to 'been doing it for awhile.' I really wanted to see this part of the story and I liked how you handled it. Not every first time has to have mind-blowing sex as the norm.

Bad stuff (thing, whatever): The characters didn't seem to connect as well as in earlier chapters and your side stories. I know that John's having a hard time at this point, but they still seemed too distant for that.
jaws chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
very good, I really enjoyed it