Reviews for White Out
You are killing me!
thebestcandyever chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
this story is juicy! please make chapter 9! :( i feel bad vergil :(
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
That Yoichi is a sneaky bastard! Please keep up the wonderful work! I'm absolutely enthralled! 3
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
I would do anything for Vergil. ;3 The flashback was wonderful and So cute ! I love the end. "Well this is ironic." XD Heading to the next chapter!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Definitely.. Poor Verge, I was on the verge (haha, sorry ;) of crying while reading this chapter. 3 Fantastic job!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
That was EPIC! Keep up the wonderful work!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
*GASP* This party's gettin' crazy! ;p I can't believe Verge would keep something from Dante! Keep up the wonderful work! I'm on to the next chapter!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Holy shit! Dante's current situation makes me nervous. ; It seems as though Vergil enjoys aggravating Trish a little too much. ;3 I can't believe what happened at the end! Please keep up the wonderful job! 3
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Your DMC fanfics 3 This is soo amazing! You captured the characters perfectly ! Keep up the wonderful job!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was awesome! You write Vergil perfectly, which makes perfect sense. I loved the interaction between Vergil and Trish. 3 I'm concerned for Dante's welfare though, I hope Vergil can save him! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
I loved Vergil's answers to the reviews I was bustin up *Gives Vergil a cookie and my number* I didn't know he could be funny, as much as I love him I just never thought it was true *Jumps Vergil and umm.., excuse us no JK he's got Dante.*
Soulja Boy Yah Trick Yahh chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
WTF duude? U haven't updated 4 almost 2 years? Learn how to keep ur promise pal!
Entah ko chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
Palui pnya ceta, pukima sial
airi-kun chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
luv de fic! hope u update soon!