Reviews for Everything
MagykTales chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Well hello there. I just happened to come across your story, and now I am obliged to leave a review. I like it. I really do, but I think that Bakura acted...a bit OOC. I could never imagine him comfessing to Anzu, so forwardly and abruptly,(not to say that he won't confess at all). Perhaps in a more suttle, but gruff manner his confession would have had a touch of realism in it. Likewise, Anzu would probably run away from fright alone, if the same emotion hadn't kept her rooted in her spot. The major thing that somehow...turned the story into total fluff, even though there's angst in it, was the fact that Anzu accepted Bakura's offer. It all seems kinda...out there. Still, I find this pair really charming, so I can't help but check out all stories about it, and comment and critique. Hope you don't mind!

DIS actually added one of your stories to my C2, and I've only now realised that I haven't reviewed any of your stories. It's kind of a rule of mine to check out all stories added into my C2 and review them. I'm adding this one-shot if you don't mind. Anyways, nice story, if a bit unrealistic.
Master Marik chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Why didn't Yugi and Ryou look on the bridge? Yugi said he looked everywhere... wait a minute! He lied! Lazy Bastard! N. Good Story!
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was so kawaii!Keep up the great work!
The15thDoor chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Yay! Bakura and Anzu! Like this a lot!
Chained and Torchered chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
To early! To Lazy to sighn in! *Yawns* It's 6:00a.m with me and I'm up cause my grandma's coming bk from Saudi Arabia. I'm still not fully awake though *Yawns* I liked your story and Bakura was realy really sweet...

*Yawns* I think you should make a sequel.
oldaccountthisisdumb chapter 1 . 8/10/2005