Reviews for Suspicious Much!
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
perfect
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Hmm..my curiousity is

getting the better of me

so i wanna know whats

nxt..please update soon

if i'm write yooh haven't

updated since 2005?

x Ainsel x
Ragna01 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
You just can't help writing excellent fics, do you?
FireyDragoness chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
i would do this one chapter 4 but i already reviewed i want the next chappie
Anniebear91 chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
thats like a really good story, finish it ]
cajun-beauty chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
Hmm...It seems like Bakura has a bit of a thing for Jou. I hope you update soon! Is there a past between Jou and Marik? It kind of seems like it.
Kuro-Konton chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
*claps gleefully* I'm loving it so far! - But those bastards ruining their first passionate moment...oh well! I know Kaiba will get them back...-
FireyDragoness chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
o i want more

get him to beat them up or something i dunno but i wanna see a fight... no jou hget involved go jou go jou!
bleedingchaos chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
I liked upthat soon please
BakuraXMalik's Boys chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Angel: O.O Sadly... I want you to update.

Ryan: Yeah... Me to.

See ya later!
Miguels-Lover chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
OMGosh! Marik and Bakura at their evilest! XO

Uh-oh! I would *not* like to be there when Seto explodes with anger anyways! *eeps*

Excellent work- i can't WAIT to see what happens next!

Miguels-Lover

P.S You made Jou sound so kawaii in this chappy- aw! Hehe, weldone and good work!
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Update soon please.
Rosepedal chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Hikari: Malik is the light and Marik is the yami. o.o;;

R: Update! ::makes you do it::

Hikari: update!
faorism chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
i have problems thinking up evil plots too so i cant help. sorry!

you know, in fanfiction, they make the host- malik and the evil within him- marik. on the show, i am almost positive it is how they make it on the show. i dont know who changed it, but w/e.

grr. those two fcuking interrupted! grr. fcuk them.

i thought it was adorable that bakura called ryou his light.

update soon
Seto'swhiterose chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Yay! An update! Woot! So happy. And ti was a good update, as well, although short and sort maybe only a teeny tiny bit rushed, but still. I liked. Oh...I was supposed to leave a suggestion about who the intruders were? Oh. Heh. Sorry...my fault...but oh well. I still liked your version, but isn't Malik the hikari and Marik the yami? That's what I thought and what I've always used.

Anyway...how dare they think they can get away with insulting both Seto and Jou? I just don't know what got into them. They're crazy! And calling Seto a whore...that was definitely not smart. *sigh* One could almost feel bad for them, ne? But not really. They're evil after, all.

But I liked the scene where Bakura was talking to Ryou, that was kind of cool because it really showed both of their true characters, Marik/Malik punched him and Bakura snarled at his "friend". It was just a good way to reveal them, I thought.

Yay! Seto is goign to kill them both now...and I shall watch in amusement-. Well, not really. He probably won't kill them, but still. Revenge is sweet. I think. For Seto, anyway. And all the readers who are currently angered. So yay.

Anyway, wonderful update, I love. This story rocks. I still love it...but is it going to end soon? I wodner. Well, thanks for the chapter, until next we speak!

-Seto'swhiterose