Reviews for Dance, Dance, Koishii
kenshingirlxoxo652 chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
whats that got 2 do with dancing? It's a wonderfull story, u jus kinda slipped from the origional plot, huh?
sesshys1lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awww, poor kagome, i can totally relate.
Black Kurogari chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
I THOUGHT KAGS DIDNT KNOW WHO JAKOTSU WAS BUT U GAVE IT AWAY WHERE IT SAID “Got any water? I’m sure you’d explode if I used my spit.” I blanch, and rush in to the bar immediately, and order a bottle of water, smile and thank the barman, (Again. I wonder if he recognized me…) and scurry out to Jakotsu.
Tempest78 chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Hmm lemme think. Bankotsu or Hieten? My what a choice! But I would personally have to go with Bankotsu! :) ~~ great job so far! :)
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
I love your stories so much! i seriosly do. and i absolutely love bankotsu! he is just so hot! please update soon!
Yuti-Chan chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Please update soon!
Melani chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
Hey you've go to continue this fic it's awesome!

Mel
Hanabi Taikai chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Dark Fox 14 chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
AW! I just hope she doesn't run into anything, it might pss her off... and she better learn to control the BIOTCH! personality or she might hurt the ones she cares for... humph. lol
Dark Fox 14 chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Back off Bankotsu! In this story, Kagome is HITEN'S! Humph! You have plenty where you two are paired together.

lol, anyway, great story so far & srry if I don't reveiw every chapter.
Dark Fox 14 chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
This is so sweet so far! Hiten's being so nice! And if he forgets abut Kagome I'll hurt him! n.n
darnesscreature chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
i absolutely love this story, great work
XDokiDokiDorEmiX chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
why,why did you have to leave me hanging like that please pretty please with a cherry on top update soon i'm so curious
Spirit's Shadow chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
WHE! This story has Jakotsu-sama in it, AND it's Hiten/Kagome! YAY!

This story is realy cool! but just a question, did wearing Jakotsu's clothes trigger her "other self" to appear? Just wondering, because it seemed a little odd that she appeared when Kagome had on Jakotsu's outfit.

Anyways, update soon!
Little Sheriff chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
Wow, you seriously need to update this. If you end it here. I may just hunt you down and murder you in cold blood. See who Kage calls a murderer then!... What I mean to say in that mildly demented message, is that this story is fabulously awesome and you need to keep writing. I swear that I'll keep sending random reviews in till you do. It's too awesome not to update chica!