Reviews for An Innocent Game of Truth
Christine-Danielle chapter 9 . 5/23/2017
Oh my gosh! Ginny fainted!
Christine-Danielle chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
Aww...I expected it...but nah
HPfan513 chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
I loved the "bother" thing! Potter puppet pals! Lol
B.01 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
dam you even broke my fucking heart writing this dam
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
The bit about Malfoy seeing them is unbelievable. The way you described it, it was pitch black and Harry had to feel his way to Ginny. If they couldn't see one another, how did someone else see them?
madweasel chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Ok- gunna put it out there, I love Telletubies, omg, its so funny! Loo, I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Bad ending they nevee answered why Ginny wouldn't let harry kiss her. Nor did she say why she went back to dean. Harry deserves the truth.
PFDebaterEagle chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
I'm still so very confused. Oh well... This story is over anyway.
PFDebaterEagle chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I'm SO confused right now. Now I want more chocolate...
PFDebaterEagle chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Ooh. I get the thing about green. I bet I could guess his favorite color... I really don't like Cho Chang. She cries waaaay to much! I mean, I understand the mourning, but she starts crying whenever anyone says anything at all. She's so weak sounding in the books and I also think that he didn't really actually love her. I think it was a strong crush, and nothing more. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate twilight and Bella Swan. I've read the books and doesnt have an ounce of Pride! Or self respect. She is totally and completely CRAZY! She actually curled up into a ball and cried when that ugly vampire broke up with her! Then she was like, in a vegetative state for months. Then she did dangerous stuff cause he though 'he heard his voice in her head'! Then she jumped off a cliff! How pathetic is that? She is really an awful role model! I don't know how in the world girls can say 'I want to be just like Belka when I grow up!' it's promoting suicide! Now Ginny is a proper role model. I live by the quote 'anything is possible if you've got enough nerve'. She is a really strong female character. And she didn't break down and go numb when HER boyfriend left her to go off hunting Horcruxes. She actually started a rebellion! I have NEVER me or read about anyone whose name is Bella who I like. I despise bothe Bella Swan and Bellatrix Lestrange. I've yet to meet a Bella I like in real life either... GINNY IS AWESOME! Sorry for rambling... And also, what is up with the Sparkly vampires? That sounds so gay. What kind of vampire sparkles? Harry Potter is such a better series! It has much better role models and the plot is nowhere near as pathetic as Twilight's. And who names a child Renesemme? Harry and Ginny's children's names aren't nearly as bad as that. I actually like them. I still can't believe it took Ron and Hermione 7 years to make a move! EVERYONE knew they would end up together. I can't believe Hermione was that oblivious. Ronald, I could believe, but 7 years! It took forever! Sorry for rambling again. Also, sorry if you actually like Twilight... I don't know how any serious (that pun NEVER gets old to me! I laugh really hard whenever someone says hat word! Even if they know NOTHING about the HP world. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I am and who wants to be normal anyway? Normal is boring!) Harry Potter fan can like Twilight and having had read the books, there Is absolutley no competition. Stephanie Myers should be sued for promoting suicide. Sorry. Rambling again. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing before reading my rambling. If you actually read this at all... I think I will go find some chocolate now. I like chocolate.
ginny evans chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
great story!
Silver Tidal Wave chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
awww it was soo cute! I loved it
My Wicked Quill chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
a few things, lol i havent reviewed yet because i havent wanted to stop reading. so when i first started the story the game o Truth sounded familiar, i thought i had read about it from another fan fic but then i read your first author's note and you said you got the idea from sarah dessen and i was like "OH! that's y it's so familiar!" love dessen!

this chapter was great like all of them i like how you portray harry, he's cannon but with your own quirks. and the part where ginny was telling him her should write books based on his life i cracked up because i had ginny in my fanfic tell hermione to write a series based on harry's life each book could be one year and they could release it to the muggles because they would never believe it as the truth, and i had her palying with book tittles too. great minds must think alike!
vampirekillerbunny chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
ahhhh i started crying it waz a nice touch you add about the necklace and how sirius got it by the way! 3
HarryJamesPotterismyhero chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
All the castle floors are made out of stone. The entire building is stone. Some of the floors have rugs over them [see DH, last couple of chappies when Harry finds out he has to die] but as for Snape's room...really? Would he have a rug? :)