Reviews for I Know
ayesir-theflyingcat chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I just died. FEELS. THEY HURT. WHY YOU DO DIS. IT'S AMAZING AND IT KILLS ME AT THE SAME TIME. I CAN'T EVEN. WHAT IS LIFEEEEEEEE.
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
To be posted 8 October 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

TSL On Korriban: The Exile talks to the one person in the crew who would understand her ordeal.

The piece is angst laden as the Exile relives the events in the tomb, and Atton is there to lean on afterward. There is nothing unsuspected or surprising, just two people reliving their own pains and healing each other.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
But it's FLUFFY angst, so that doesn't quite hurt as much to write, yeah? :)
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Fascinating take here. Unexpected, intriguing parallels. The last line, in particular, is gorgeous and haunting:

"And so they lay there, exile and scoundrel, in each others arms, wallowing in the unique and terrifying sensation of knowing what it was like to have killed the other."

It's always a joy to see someone write something downright interesting. Nice job.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Great story! Thanks for writing this! Could you do one where Atton sees the Exile dancing for Vogga?
katjajett chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
You may have written this ages ago, but I just read it and thought you deserve to know it was fantastic.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Yes, it was angsty, but very, _very_ cute - in its own way.

Why do you hate writing angst? Or is that just an odd question... you seem exceptionally good at it.

~Zen-chan
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
weemel. HAHAHAHA! GOODGOODGOOD!
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I don't see anything wrong with these! _ im just perky today... Onto the next one!
Jewel34 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I have really enjoyed this series. Like you, I love Atton and the hints of romance between the two - probably because I so detested Disciple (too slimy).

I don't have any ideas where you should take this since I like to be surprised, but I would like them to take the relationship further.

BTW have you tried a male Exile? I did recently and got a whole range of different dialogue and interactions - fascinating. (And thank you LucasArts for making the effort)
LuvsDelkoSpeed chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
:raises hand: I voted for more Atton/Exile fully/smut. That's always a good choice. Heh. But that's just me.

I say do whatever you feel like doing, I'll read it anyway. As long as it has Atton/Exile stuff.

Rock on.
IvoryOrchid chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Let me just say I simply *adored* the first line to this fic-very descriptive and full of imagry; nice. And I'm glad you enjoy writing these, because I enjoy reading them ] The only constructive comment I can think of is that I noticed you repeated the word "semblance" a lot (well, 3 times actually :]). Since I noticed, it distracted me a bit from the story, but then again... that's just me and I'm weird like that XD As for fluff suggestions, I'm sure whatever your brainstorming will be positively electric :] I do know of a song whose lyrics might be of use or bring some ideas. It's called Out of My League by Stephen Speaks, and I think it suits Atton quite well ;]

Well done! Keep up the great work~
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I love these snippets of yours. Well written and about Atton-two of my favorite traits in a fic. ;) Good work
Libra1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wait this doesn't make sense... you hate to write angst, but at the same time YOU ARE SO FREAKING GOOD AT IT! I'm jealous :) I don't remember if I've reviewed your other snipits, but I've been reading them and I just love your style of writing. It's really detailed and I can really get into how the character feels. Keep going! Though I think I like the angst more than the fluff... :)
Mellyna chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
These just keep getting better ! A very good piece.