Reviews for GSEED Aftermath Trilogy II: Repercussion
A.S.M.that's it chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh shit it's AWESOME! You're among the toppers of my favorite authors list! I'm so glad you decided to make Rusty live for another couple of years. Hell yeah I LOVE IT!
LovEInsanity chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
hell yeah...love it, as in L-O-V-E IT ...
shiho-jule chapter 15 . 9/14/2007
thank you thank you thank you for writing such a great story
Mirallia chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
love it
simply -v chapter 14 . 1/29/2006
woah, as expected, another great read.

your stories are mad, i love them.
The Angels' Princess chapter 15 . 10/28/2005
WOW! sounds very interesting. i can't wait to read more of your works! thank you!
The Angels' Princess chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
oh! i was just thinking about her name: Lain MacKenzie.

yay! silly me again. i forgot about the epilouge. so thank you again!
The Angels' Princess chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
argh! i'm such a fool. i totally missed this chapter and went to the next one very confussed!

okay! AW! what a wonderful ending! hehe. i love the shower part! so cute! oh! the story has been wonderful! i'm so happy! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

i'm glad! congrats on the completion. oh! i know what you mean about Rusty in the Special Edition! he was really hot! hehe. well, thank you again!
cat chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
i thought the story was too confusing in the beginning, but i now i actualy think it's really good. i like the fact that the series involves different people.
Julie7 chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
This story is great! I can't wait for yzak/shiho )
HimeHeenim chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
that was great!cant wait for the next installment!
ailiricxxz chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
whoa! you updated early! or do i just live under a rock? i actually kinda prepared myself for a late update since you said you hadnt finished Resonance yet. anyways, i loved that scene between Rusty and Lain about starting all over again... it was incrediable. i think Shiho in the preview is really cute. i mean, the wy she was playing with Yzak and all that. cant wait for Resonance to come out! xD i hope you're doing fine!
YLCourt chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
OH! Wonderful introduction to the third season of your fanfic! I was waiting to read more... but you leave a cliffhanger there... I wanna see what Shiho's history is and how they two met :D

Wondeerful really! Great work here... one of the best :D
C-town Chica chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
The last chapter was so good. I love that it was Lain that killed Novita. Nice poetic justice! And the fact that they ended like they started off, with one taking care of the other. Nice that he asked her to marry him. I loved this one so much. Maybe even more than the Dearka\Miriallia one. I can't wait to see Yzak and Shiho's story. Especially to find out who the dead girl is? and for more hints of Rusty and Lain and Dearka& Mir.

Your preview to the third looks very nice. Especially the way that he tricked her into giving him her drink.

Chica
Jenn chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
OMG! :'( its over... :'(... but wait!... there's more!...i can't wait to read more of GSAI. i wanna know what's the deal with Shiho and Lain?... and why did Shiho slap Yzak?

keep up the great work... i expected u to post the final chapters up a little later on... but aw well... ITS BETTER EARLY _