Reviews for The Misplaced Potter
BillBrink chapter 21 . 1/22
Another great story. I am so looking forward to the sequels. Thank you.
Nate chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
"And even if it takes a compulsion charm on his parents"

The Evil Fucking Bastard Dark Lord Dumbledore makes his appearance.
HH chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Harry is my brother sleeps anywhere anytime
pianomouse chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
Fabulous story, off to read part two! Thank you for sharing your talent.
TheThankfulReader chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
gzjJ
jon reeve chapter 21 . 5/21/2016
On to the sequel!
jon reeve chapter 19 . 5/21/2016
Kinda weird to see Albus with libido.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Oh, Hagrid will be happy with his affinity with animals.

One of the better explanations for the continued use of quills and parchment I've read. And without a strong bias too.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/1/2016
oh the shivers from that ending...
bluekitnaru chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
this sentence doesn't make any sense "her youngest son had hereto now shown little interest in his class work"
it should say somthing like
her youngest son had not shown any interest in his class work or
her youngest son had shown little interest in his class work

im not flaming just trying to help :)
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
If Harry is going to fall asleep at the dinner table on a regular basis, it's a good thing he isn't in Ron's house. If he were, he wouldn't get a thing to eat. I suppose he is still just suffering from the time difference, missing his folks, and (probably) lack of sleep. He'll be okay once he settles in, I suppose.
guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
This fanfic makes hp look and sound like a dumb griffindor abit like crabbe and goyle but his intelligence boosted up by a bit.
Navn Ukjent chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
Fun story.
bsflangel chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
Wonder if I have reviewed this in atelier chapters... I have ADHD so my memory is poor. Bu I love your OCs and wonder why is this the last chapter? This chapter was the best for me yet everything was expertly written. You are probably as good as JKR and love you attempting one of the best FFs for Hufflepuff and being one of the better ones overall of the Harry potter fanfic universe. May God bless you and give you hope for the best!
bsflangel chapter 7 . 5/30/2015