Reviews for The Misplaced Potter
thonez chapter 21 . 4/24
nice story.
Saissa chapter 18 . 3/29
OK, this is an AU and you Harry to have survived the killing curse at 3 months instead of 15 months which is canon. OK I accept that. I wont mention it again.

But personally, I dont think any 3 months old baby would survive the killing curse.
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/29
Harry was 15 months old, not 3 months old, when his parents were killed.
Fast Frank chapter 20 . 1/18
"...I just don't know"? No one is that dense. To spell it out: No "Dark Lord" can possibly rest easy with "one with the power to defeat" him around, the same with "Harry Potter" as long as Voldemort survives.
Dumbledore knows Kung Fu (or something). Not impossible, just hard to swallow.
Hmm, I was under the impression that Grindelwald was defeated in the spring of 1945.
HeartsGlow chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Harry was EIGHTEEN months old when his parents were killed. He was born July 31st 1980, and they were killed Oct 31st 1981. He attended his first year of Hogwarts in 1991 at the age of 11.
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
I hope his fake eyes are green!
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
ONE trunk for TWO boys? How is that going to work? They still need to pack clothes, etc. What happens if they are in different houses? Wait! No Hedwig? No pets at all?
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
"when I was there 10 years ago" meaning it's now 1991 (The Potters died in 1981), and Harry would be old enough NOW to attend Hogwarts, but then you say "we only have a year to find him". So Harry wont start until he's TWELVE in your story. (I noticed in many of your stories you have a problem with timelines) Also, I can think of NO situation where Sirius would willingly give up guardianship of Harry to the Dursleys! I like the "missing" idea, but your set-up has more holes than swiss cheese.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
At 15 months old, Harry is walking or at least near ready to walk. He would also know a few words.
at-nightfall chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
You are talking about a North American winter in continental climate. But Scotland has oceanic climate, which is wet. There might be a bit of snow for two or three weeks. There will be rain. Lots and lots of rain. Horizontal rain, vertical rain, wind driven rain, rain being driven upwards by the wind, rain finding a way through any cloth you wear. Think thawing during the day, freezing during the night for some weeks. Rain soaking the landscape, leaving some of the roads impassable. Mud, footpathes turning to mud, grassland turning to mud, dirt roads turning to mud.
natasha chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
...that answer was cool
Dearest Destiny chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
I love the explanation you gave for the quills
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Excellent.
jethro10 chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Dumbledore is gay! He can't hit on McGonagall!
Nate chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Yeah fuck Dumbledore and his little manipulative bullshit.

Any society and/or civilization that requires shit like that to survive fucking deserves to fall.