Reviews for The Hatred of Snow
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I read the whole thing,and I love it!
I just love Uke Kyo so that's even better!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Nothing can be communicated without words, and no matter how hard u think about someone or something, they won't know until u open ur mouth. Yuki was to blame. Kyo may have turned a blind eye to the emotions, but that's because he couldn't have known about the feelings. For one thing he's truly dense, he won't realize anything until u completely, and bluntly, let it out. However I really liked the story, Yuki's madness was scary, but everything seemed to add up, so good work. I'm glad Kyo stopped his suicide... and now its time to work things out (although I still worry about Kyo, being a rape victim and all).

On a whole, nice job, I'll give it 1 8 1/2, and u probably deserve more but I'm half asleep right now. Good work, I liked it a lot.
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Heh. Evil Yuki is a good thing for me. More angst fics? I'm going to go see...
Lady Jueglerr chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
I do hope that you realize that it is incredibly unhealty for Kyou-kun to believe that he deserves to be raped because he didn't realize that Yuki-kun loved him. It is also incredibly unhealthy for him to just forget, DieRavenMaiden-san. Otherwise, very nice story, and I imagine that there would be a happy ending somewhere in this story if you continued it. I enjoyed reading /The Hatred of Snow/. Thank you for writing it. D
maria chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
i love this fanfic

i wish there were more wrters like u

i love when yuki is aggressive even if sadistic

keep it up i hope u write more yuki/kyou fanfics like this

have fun writing
Sweet Persephone chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
very nice
defective ten chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
i like it..i thin k yuki was PERFECT..its rare that kyo is the innocent one../me loves
Crimson1 chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
I'm suprised with how much I liked that. I really HATE Yuki and Kyou together but I occasionally find fics that do a good job with it, and...this fic really shows off the best of your writing so I especially like it. It flows so naturally. Yuki is rather evil and scary, but...I really liked that. He is the stronger (physically) of the two so...it would be only too possible for him to take advantage of Kyou if he wanted. I will always be a diehard HaruxYuki fan (and KyouxTohru for one of the FEW het pairings I love) but still...I liked this alot, and that's saying something for someone who doesn't like the pairing. I love sadistic things... :-) I need to write more. I only have one truly sadistic piece, and I consider it my best work. "Love Me Tomorrow." Anyway...I think you may have inspired me. Ah, but WHO shall I torment with my wantings to write a sadistic fic...hm...
matchynishi chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
Oh, I liked it - was glad to see a (moderately) happy ending, too. :p And demanding Yuki is very hot (even if he's a bit evil). Especially when he's joined by a submissive Kyo.
amanda chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
the first chapter is kinda oddished out or i guess

weird!

amanda
Laurena chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
o...o...o...oK T_T Im...not...sure?

o well...the ending kinda really sucked...other than that...bitchin

love

Laurea
unheard screams chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
You are a great writer, however, this wasnt a great story. It was pretty good, but i think that angsty-one-shots would be better. Just thoughts, maybe a little dramam...thats the type of writing I feelw ould suit you best.
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
That was completely kick ass. _ I loved it. It was brilliant! Ah, angst, torment, rape... so wonderful. _
unheard screams chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
WOAH. WOAHWOAHWOAH. slow down. this is so weird, where the hell did you come up with this idea? Its very ooc, i mean, i noe yuki would never do that, but it IS fanfiction, but STILL, its WEIRD!
unheard screams chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
um um um...imm...scared...IS YUKI GONNA RAPE KYON? NOO!