Reviews for Courtship
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Mucho Kudos. So well written. I could see this playing out in my mind with the NW Zorro characters down to Mendoza eating his extra spicy diet dish of Tamales.
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Loved this and really hoping there is a sequel to it. :)
DietMJ chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Read your story a few years ago. Enjoyed it again and wanted to let you know. It was a nice reveal and I enjoyed Diego Courting Victoria. Although I'm surprised he had control as long as he did! ;)
Narai9 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hi! I've just read your story for the third time and truly enjoyed it. It's just great and guess that after some time there'll be the forth time...
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
sooo awasome!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, love this story. Well done!

Especially think you did a great job in identifying that 'Zorro loved her, but didn't need her, while Diego both loved her and needed her'. Thanks for sharing.
moonshinesally chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I just loved this story!It had it all,romance,humor,just another twist to get Diego and Victoria sentence said by Victoria to Maria made me laugh out loud..."Maria, have been eating too many peppers again."That reminded me of another favourite tv show of mine The Flying Doctors,something similar was said there ;) Thanks for the great read!
TomcatGM chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
what a fun read. I really enjoyed the story. :) -TomcatGM
icyfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2005

I have this story in a fanzine, and I'm thrilled to see it online. I love how marriage is not an instant problem solver for Diego and Victoria, and that he still takes the time to court her as himself.

Thank you for posting this story. :)

leiasky chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I keep trying to leave a review for this story but for some reason its just not if you suddenly get like 10 reviews that say virtually the same thing...go ahead and delete all but one of them!