Reviews for He Snores
bloodlust17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very cute fic. I enjoyed it.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ha the advertisement at the bottom of the page is to stop snoring! haha great job very cute!
CSI.Gabigail chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was really cute, I loved it. _
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Nice. I like it.
coolisheree chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this was great

really sweet.
puggles chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
it was a short fic that was very sweet:))

greg and nick are simply adorable.

and that's so true about greg and being noisy

sweet, sweet.

- xx
Bob chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
aw...need i say more...aw...in fact thats all i can say right now...aw. yeah for greggo and pancho...aw.
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
loved it to pieces. well done.
anmani chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
That is so nice. The little things that Nick is learning about Greg only makes him fall more in love.

Loved this piece.

BTW I tried to return your email but your served do not welcome mails from any of the servers that I use.
kitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
aww that was such a cute story. hope to read more from you. .0
Onigami Nanashi chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
do you know that the ads at the bottom of this are for things like "stop snoring now" and the "anti snoring chin pillow"? Make me bust a gut laughing. But the story was so cute! I love Nick/Greg! _v
my wheezy chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Thank God for the lack of angst in this fic. I mean, I love this fandom, I do, but it seems like most writers don't think the poor dolls have been through enough.

Wonderful. So many lines I would love to steal, but I would feel guilt, so for now I will dispair that I didn't come up with them first.
Alana chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Loved it, was really sweet...i love nick n Greg :D
Sodapop Allerdyce chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
omg! this story is so adorable! totally kawaii. gotta make this one of my faves and post it on my xanga sometime. i mean, posting a link and advertisting it there. this has got to be one of my all time fave greg and nick slash fics other than "what we remember". _
Maureen Holtzman chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I love Wendy almost as much as myself!