Reviews for See Me
LinBao chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I had to review chapter two as well. OF the two chapters written, 2 is defiantly the best. letting someone in is the hardest thing for raven to ever DO for anyone. again, Years later, it still inspires. Years later, its still remembered. Thanks for that. it will always be remembered :)
LinBao chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Seriously, i know its Years late, but Its one of my all time favorite Robin Raven stories on this site. No one will ever read this review, but it deserved that honor. Thanks for the great chapter. :)
Annab1119 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
suuuuuper cool this was really really awesome! does it have an ending? i hope it does! ill keep a watch out for updates!
Dancing through the Storm chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
wow.

that was just amazing

i loved it
Sage347 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Yeah, this said it all (-already read the reviews-); "Your strength seems to be in painting a picture that conveys levels of emotion and meaning."

(Also, what does "LBI" stand for? I have a feeling I know, but my mind seems to be unable to call up the information... and if you even decide to let me know/refresh my memory, you don't have to bother telling me what the words mean, just what the words are...I'll get it.)

Wonderful job, I loved the painting and ice skating you incorporated into the story. It created several beautiful mental images that are otherwise, with several other authors (although good, not quite as talented at this as you seem to be), a bit more difficult to conjure up. I must say your level of creating pictures that one can almost see in full color and stroke is quite possibly the highest I've ever seen, especially when viewing something of emotional value... (though like a few others I noticed a few errors; being that other than those few it's nearing perfection, they're a bit eye-catching)

Regardless, it felt like my eyes were being given a rest from several grating "read between the lines" stories I've come across as of late, having to paint my own inaccurate portrait that in the end makes no bloody sense... seriously, MORE than a rest, a five star resort vacation on a beach where no one knows my name and I can do whatever I want with no consequences save for morals going down the drain. (That's a compliment) So yes. I enjoyed the read.

Once again with a beaming exclamation, great, amazing work.

...And now I've probably exceeded my personal allowance of compliments in a week, so I shall take my leave and ... well ... go this way. -wave-
ravenslair chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face after reading this. I just wanted to let you know, and to say thanks...Gerry
the-invisible-girl33 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Magnificent!
Akemi1582 chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
I LOVE this story!
Tecna chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
That was outstanding, really beautiful... I enjoyed that... how did you manage to describe a picture/art? It's a mystery to me!
Marybeth chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Great Story! This one was really worth while. I think I understand.
Terra Rock chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Guess what? I understood it! It was great writing! That was AWESOME! I wish I could write like that!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
SUGOI!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
hmm, cool.
sir lynn of the fred chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
This is a great story. Keep updating. There is no way in hell you could describe a salcow that accurately unless you are an ice skater. BTW I'm a freestyle 7. That is a really cool thing to incorporate, keep up the good work.
Sariii chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
That was wonderful... As much as I want them to kiss, I can never picture Raven and Robin kissing. Very much in character, especially Raven and her I'll-never-admit-to-anything attitude.

There were a few minor grammar mistakes, 'preformed' instead of'performed. It is also confusing when you use a comma instead of a semicolon when you combine two short sentences. Some of your longer sentences are a bit confusing to read without proper punctuation, too.

Overall, it was good; like I said before, I liked it. Keep writing-

(when I was younger, I never liked to write because it always reminded me of english essays; still does, actually. i've learned there is a good difference between CREATIVE and formal writing).

Sari