Reviews for The Space Between
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 7/27/2007

I literally stumbled across this.

Typed in '100' in the 'jump to' bar and clicked on this.

This is...brilliant.

Heart wrenching, beautiful. Raw.

I have tears in my eyes.

It's perfect.
JustGray chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Any more to this nice fiction? Have I driven you crazy with my reviews yet? lol. Seriously, I would love to see a bit more to this. It works as a one-shot, but it'd be nice to see it be taken further...farther...both.
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Interesting to tell this story from Tim's point of view, logical though. I suppose I just haven't gotten that far yet. To me Kate has only just died. No time to contemplate even the idea of replacing her .Such a powerful way to end the episode with Kate just simply being shot dead, no consequences no aftermath. It was almost as good as if you wrote it :-)

It seems to me that it is not just the Farscape characters who you have insight into Layton, you seem to see into the hearts of all the characters you write.

It will be interesting to see what does happen to the team. But we will have to wait until next year for it here in Australia. Thanks again for writing.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Just stumbled across this and I must I'm speechless. It's a really great piece of work. I love how you took everything from McGee's point of view. An outsider's view, in more ways than one. I really felt the emotions and the turmoil and the wanting things to be back to normal but knowing they never will. Fantastic job, and it's going on my favorites list.
The Italian Peach chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wow...this was a stunning piece of work. i never say stunning! but thats the only adjective to describe this.

i love the way you projected each characters feelings. write more NCIS!
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow, this is a powerful little story that really captures the grief felt after losing Kate. It had me close to tears at some points with McGee's quiet observations about the office. This is beautiful. And this is how the show should deal with her death. Well done!
Arachne chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
WOW. How much do I love this? This is *amazing.* You've captured Tony cracking up (poor baby) in a completely realistic way, without being too maudlin or melodramatic. I love that this is told from McGee's POV, because he's the most 'outsider' of all of them, and is best suited to objectively note what is going on around him. Truly, this is fabulous ... I love, love, love me some Angsty!Tony! fic, the only thing better than that is Tate. :-D Thank you for writing this!
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That was good and totally sad too. You did a good job portraying how Tony would act. "I'm next." Very good and unexpected line. Keep up the good work!
Rinne chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow. Read this on LJ before, but wow. An amazing piece of writing, and something I could see happening.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh wow, what a really deep and thoughtful approach via Tim's eyes the impact Kate's death has had on Tony, now not even a shadow of himself(annoying, chauvanistic, skirt chasing, silly, hormone driven, softly vuneralble, movie fanatic and demon smiling hunk that he once was!) to become the pale, less than half alive doppleganger, awash with a grief so palpable you want to cry for him... and as for him being next in the literal firing line...NO! Losing Kate is enough to deal with. Great ficlet, go and write more PLZ
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Beautiful writing.
chiroho chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Really good story. I can just see how McGee would be the one stuck between Gibbs and Tony after Twilight. Things can't possibly be normal, and I'm really hoping that they don't try and portray them that way in the show.

Excellently done.
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Excellent piece. Well conceived and well executed. Loved McGee's observation about Tony and undercover work.
Abby1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005