Reviews for A Heart's Fear
snake chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
please pleasse finish do they live or die i like chapter 7 very much
full metal fanatic chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
okay, so "update in a month" turns into no update in over a update, i love this story and i would like to read it all the way to the end.
HyperFoxChild chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
:gasp: That...was...AWESOME! Oh! What happens, what happens! Are they okay, will Kaname be alright? Will Sousuke be okay? No fair putting me on the edge of my seat like this! P

Amazing story, can't wait for more! )
FullmetalShortOne chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
I really like it so far!
Ty3 chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
Well, it's been more than a month and we're still stuck on this cliffhanger! Please update! I'd even settle for a paragraph that says: Kurz and Mao found Sousuke and Kaname, patched them up, and everybody lived happily ever after. The End.
DEADACCOUNTCUZFFNWONTLETME chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
OMG YEY Another Tessa hater. I dislike her at the upmost. She annoys me to NO END. :D

This is AMAZING. Please do hurry. your style is wonderful and the details, emotion and dialogue is brilliant! :D
LavenderSkies chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Great story. I like all the intense moments. The scene where they find each other after being separated being my favorite. It's hard to portray Sousuke expressing his love for Kaname in a believable manner just because of how his character is, but I thought that scene worked out really well. I understand that you don't like Tessa, but...yeah, her character's kinda off. Though the dark laugh Sousuke did during their conversation that freaked out the nearby crew was pretty funny to try to imagine. Anyway, hope we will see the next chapter before 2 yrs. Haha. D
Umi89 chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
W00T! TESSA HATERS UNITE!
catbaker chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
wow...just did a marathon read of this fic, and I must say that I'm hooked...I completely understand about life getting in the way of writing, and writer's block (I'm currently suffering with a huge bout of it myself!) but I look forward to your next installment!
gygirl chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
haha woow, rly didn't think u would ever update this story, so this was a HUGE surprise. I haven't even been on this site for a LONG while, but i came on just to re-read this story with the new chapter. This was a rly good chapter, can't wait to see wat happens next. Update as soon as u can.
romeaddict chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
This is such an awesome story, please continue it and God bless on your studies
sippingsodapop chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
this. is. AWESOME! plz continue! (soon) (asap)
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
plz update! i do rlz u haven't done so in a long time, but i rly lke this story, and i rly want to read the rest of it! :D
iKiohri chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
WHA-? A cliffhanger! NO ._.

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE
iKiohri chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
aw... OMG! HE FRIGGING SAID I LOVE YOU! GAH!