Reviews for Keep On Trucking
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Yes! You did do a sequel! And it was awesome! Woohoo!

Sorry *calms down* :P

Hehe...Anyway, another well-written story. I loved reading this and the one that preceded it. I'd love to see you write more in this series!

Just one question: what's the Stockholm Syndrome?
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
love it!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
sometimes good friends are the only thing that gets you threw. At least he recognizes his friends are there for him and he's not completely alone anymore. Somebody need to tell Will's father to grow up and realize the world is not black and white and you can not and to condemn a child for the actions of it's parents makes you just a unreasonable as any bad guy! ~ZLB
Talinna chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I'm liking these
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
i love this glimpse of the city as a sort of haven. i'm a suburbs girl, so it was especially interesting to see this place through warren's eyes. this part felt calm and peaceful to me. i can see why warren returns every night.
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I love your "Sorry" series. It captures Warren perfectly. And thank your for your review!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Awesome! I love your writing style, it has almost a poetic edge to it that seems to make it smooth and flowing. Gret job once more!
Victoria Wolf chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
*grabs nearest pitch-fork dropping suitcase from recent vacation* GET THE COMMANDER!

I'm not so sure aboout the Commander being that great of a guy... he's a little judgemental and you are right about him being stupid...
kenzimone chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
You're very welcome! I forgot to add this in my review (and since doesn't allow mutliple reviews for one chapter...): I'd LOVE to see a fic where Warren and the Commander meet again face to face after Warren got thrown out of the house. Yes, I am shamelessly begging. *puppy dog eyes?*
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I like the way you write Warren's POV! Would you write other characters' PointOfView?
kenzimone chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Oh, I loved it! I've been away and Internet-less for most of the week, and I was hoping there'd be something new from you for me to read when I got back! Awesome!
patient zero chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
He sets things on fire, -and- knows French! God bless that boy, he's so talented.

I like your vignettes, they have so much detail and insight. You seemed to have captured a little bit of the boy we get only a peek at in the film. They gave you a frame, so to speak, and you built a lovely house on it. He fits well into the "tragic hero" role, and your treatment of him does justice to both the inherent tragedy of his life, and how heroic he is capable of being.

Your style is very smooth, and it both to the point yet detailed. It works for the voice you gave him. Numerous kudos to you; I hope you carry on with the "series."
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That was abit sad but I like how you told what his friends did for him after his suiside attempt.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
You should do another one, these are really good!

:) Love ya, you're awesome!