Reviews for A Question of Conscience
Tans chapter 1 . 2/23
So cuuuute
I love how you used Shippo's perspective to end the story too.
Abigail Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Brilliant story!
I can't seem to find many good stories for Inuyasha and Kagome set in the Feudal era of Japan. They all turn out really corny or smutty and just bad. But this was short and sweet, and totally right for all the characters. Inuyasha's and Kagome's first kiss should have been like this, not the gentle weird lips on teeth thing they did. That was just creepy.
Passionate, Strong, Deep, and Caring. That is their relationship. :D
Mrs Horror chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I really liked! You got the dynamic between all the characters :)
Thanks for sharing.

UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wow- EPIC!
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Cutest. Super cute :D
OMG. The ending cracked me up so much.
Kudos for Shippo ;)
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I laughed my butt off through the whole thing! Well, except the parts where it got a little more serious, but that had to the be the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you SO much for the laugh! I needed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
what if kags went with roku? good storeh though
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOVE this! Was so amazing andhad great details! :)
Bob-sama chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lol I loved the end. What a great fic!
wildgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Omg! That was soo funny and perfect that I don't even know what to say! xD awesome job! ;D
lunaparfait chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
But at least Kikyo was dead – Miroku was anything but dead...really now...
slipknot390 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
:D good story
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Definitely don't think I've ever read this one before, so I'm really glad I'm still poking around in your stories! I liked this one a lot. :-)
ahschung chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
very engaging story.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
most times schemes like that have a tendency to turn around and bite one in the butt. very fun story (i can't believe i hadn't reviewed it a long time ago).

since i noticed that you've written 'rurouni kenshin' wanted to share something wonderful (if you hadn't heard already), please remove space:

youtube v/ObdlLp7gkYA?version3&%3Bhlen_US