Reviews for A Question of Conscience
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 7/20
I can't believe it took me this long to properly read this fic and review it! I vaguely recall reading part of this some time ago, and either I bookmarked it to get back to it later and just forgot or my phone died or something, but I never actually favorited/reviewed it until now! Which is a shame because this is great! I LOVE how Miroku plays along and even shocks Kagome by beating her at her own game, and how Inuyasha actually comprehends for the first time how Kagome must have felt watching him with Kikyo. Good! I love that dummy, but he needs a good slap of reality now and then... Funny and sweet, well written, and InuKagfluff. What more can I ask for in a good fanfic? :)
LayLay lives chapter 1 . 6/6
I just got to this, years way too late but I found it funny and oh so cute.
This is so good. At first I was super confused by the premise but it totally worked its way out.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Haha! This was a great read, loved that both mirsan and inukag ultimately got what they wanted.
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
It's really good.. using everyone's POV differently, you managed to capture their feelings and character perfectly.
This is perfection. I love love LOVE this!
leyareyaashraf chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
this is really good you hade me smile like an idiot all the while reading ur story i really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I like it!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
That was good fun. Well done. :)
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Such a good story. Inuyasha finally got to feel how Kagome feels and confess his feelings and Sango decided to take a risk. Really enjoyed how you ended it with Shippo.
Tans chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
So cuuuute
I love how you used Shippo's perspective to end the story too.
Abigail Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Brilliant story!
I can't seem to find many good stories for Inuyasha and Kagome set in the Feudal era of Japan. They all turn out really corny or smutty and just bad. But this was short and sweet, and totally right for all the characters. Inuyasha's and Kagome's first kiss should have been like this, not the gentle weird lips on teeth thing they did. That was just creepy.
Passionate, Strong, Deep, and Caring. That is their relationship. :D
Mrs Horror chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I really liked! You got the dynamic between all the characters :)
Thanks for sharing.

H.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wow- EPIC!
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Cutest. Super cute :D
OMG. The ending cracked me up so much.
Kudos for Shippo ;)
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I laughed my butt off through the whole thing! Well, except the parts where it got a little more serious, but that had to the be the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you SO much for the laugh! I needed it!