Reviews for Never Leave Me
NaleyBop chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
continue please

i love season 3 stories
southernwannabe chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow... that was incredible. To know how Haley was feeling, to the very last bit of her heart was... relieving. It was nice. Thanks for a great chapter!
HaleynNathan23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow... I'm started to remeber season 2 and how sad it was and how badley I just want them to get back together. I know Haley made a mistake and a lot of people hate her or are mad at her but with your story and everything I kind of feel bad for her. Aww I feel bad for Nathan too... it's sad but I understand why hes being like this and why he is shuting Haley out. And it really does suck. OMG IM GOING TO CRY... OMG THAT WAS GREAT LOL... That part about Deb acutally going to happing in season 3 so glad you added that. I hope there hope for them in your story and on the show and you need to update ASAP... I can't wait for a month lol. Well I did like it, Chelsea.
Veronicamarslover8806 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i hope that you continue this story because its good and i really wanna know if nathan finally forgives haley and they get back together
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
GREAT start! i absolutely loved it! i cant wait to read more..please continue! :)
ticklemeElmo667 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow! it's really good! keep going it awsome!
CCScott23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005