Reviews for Preliminary Evaluation
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
This is a great one-shot. You have a lot of talent, but I hope you're going to write more of Personality Conflicts soon.
Pajamas chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Two words PRODUCT PLACEMENT
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Megami-sama... how on earth did I not review this before? I read it so many times, it's almost scary. It's so great. I love psychiatric stuff. (so my spelling is shot. It's almost six a.m., and I've been up most of the night) Anyway... *thwaps the annoying parenthese "()" voice* Hush you. Great short, you captured Josh's mental status in ways I could never accomplish. Course, after that movie I told you about, I'm sure you know what one of my opinons of his psyche would be. *wink, evil grin* Mmmm... allright, this is getting too long. So catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Great work, as usual. It's nice to realize that Josh isn't just Max for revenge, but more importantly, for love. Which will be very important, when Jeff and Josh find out who happened to Jim McGrath - and why.
eviltama chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
oh u gotta write some more! make it sound like smith wont let him join ntek and then have josh comittt suicide or something..make it really dramatical! plz plz plz
Cat's Pajamas chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
*applauds* That was... spectacular. I love Maggie. She's wonderful. I also love how you seemed to make Smith just that much more human. He's always slightly... stiff when we see him. Ya know? Uh huh. It's nice to see that Max erm... Josh... actually had to pass some tests to get into N-Tek. You made everything seem very real. I like that. Did I tell you yet that this was awesome? *grins* Yes? Oh, well then, I'll leave you be. Ciao darling! *skips out, tossing chocolate chickens into the air*
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
WOW, she did it again...Ellen you are just awesome. Man... I'm sorry I can't find anything more original to say but you always manage to bowl me over. :)