Reviews for I Should Tell You
theheartyearns chapter 30 . 8/22/2006
omg AMAZING! but how could you end it that way? how could you? ok im okay now.
Elphie Fae chapter 30 . 8/13/2006
Oh, you meanies. What a terrible, terrible way to end a story.

POOR ROGER! *cries*

Other than that, the story was lovely and it's going on my favorites list. ] PinkElphaba, your name is pretty amazing. Just so you know.
ThePhantomsRedRose chapter 30 . 8/6/2006
Um. THE END? I hope there is a sequel besides the Alex one. Great story
WickedWestEnd chapter 30 . 7/4/2006
I hate Michelle! She can't tell Mimi how to run her life! Anyway, great story!
luvin-it chapter 30 . 4/20/2006
No? Why no? Mimi/Roger is my most favorite ship in Rent! :( Also Mark/Maureen [equally, both of those rule!] but why no?

Whoa. You sure know how to write a good story. I was expecting it to be a happy ending, but instead left it with a somewhat cliffie. O.o Whoa.

Now this is so.. whoa. Like Whoa. O.o
luvin-it chapter 22 . 4/20/2006
Whoa, I agree with Maureen for some reason, when she was talking to April.. well, more of April's grave stone. *sigh* It's so sad. :( You sure know how to write deep fanfics.

And cliffhangers? Yup, I JUST LOVE 'EM SO MUCH. [sarcasm]

But TEEHEE, there's another chapter after this! I'll be back, hopefully by the last chapter! D
luvin-it chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Michelle's starting to annoy me.

luvin-it chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
"Ay, que puta!" LOL! I didn't know "puta" was a Spanish word. I live in the Philippines and the word "puta" in the Philippines means "F*ck". But I bet you knew that anywho. I just didn't know it was a Spanish word. O.o

Poor Maureen, I pity her a lot.

Dang, Mark and Maureen are so immature. .
luvin-it chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
“You can borrow my guitar any time you’d like. Well, not if I’m using it. Or on Mondays, Fridays, or Saturdays. And after 9PM. Oh, and it doesn’t leave this house.”

Only Roger.

Oh. I must read on! I'll be back in a few chapters! Hopefully until the last one. D
xofalling2deep chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
Honestly? Great story, interesting way to end it. Anyway, I basically love all your stories...
sklafjdlskjfldsjflksdj chapter 30 . 4/5/2006
Thats was realy good.

I'm a sucker for Mark/Maureen stories, they're so cute together!

And i really liked how you made it that Maureen was goin after Mark instead of the other way around.

So, yea, ur really talented!

Great Story!
lore chapter 30 . 3/23/2006
GOod Story...sucky ending you should make an happy ending epiloge!please! im a sucker fer happy endings or u could wirte a sequel FIX IT! please?
impossibledreams2007 chapter 30 . 3/19/2006
This is def one of my new favorite stories! Def my favorite Rent one! You are very, very talented! Please keep writing, especially more Mark/Maureen ones. They are too cute...and very sexy may I add? Ah! Oh how I envy Maureen, I adore Mark. I dont think you could have written the characters any better. And man I hated Michelle the moment she Glad that didnt last long and I'm glad Mark and Maureen got back together. I loved Alex's character a lot, great job on him, he made me laugh and definately reminds me of some guy I know. haha. Your choice of ending was very bold but it worked. Can you write a sequel for this story with more Maureen and Mark and see if things get better for Mimi and Roger? Just thought I ask! Anyways, you're awesome and thank you for writing this story!
The Lonely Goatherd chapter 30 . 2/27/2006
Oh goodness! I just finished reading this story after like five or six days because I had to keep stopping, and every time I did I got frustrated cause I had to finish! This was absolutely amazing! I love it so much! From the first moments you captured me and brought me into the story! It was just amazing! Again, congrats on a wonderful story!

The Lonely Goatherd
Wicked Fan chapter 30 . 1/21/2006
Oh my freakin Goodness! I can't believe it's over. I had to spend a couple of hours catching up on everything but I LOVED it. This rocked so much. Best Maureen/Mark fic ever. Congratulations.