Reviews for We Three Spirits
Eden Alice Poe chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Aw, but the "The End" arc was my favorite, so much RobRae, though with how this fic is turning, it would be interesting to see how one might find those BBRae moments. The idea is really cool, considering how all the Titans have lost a parent or two. Though, how would you explain Arella's presence during the "Prophecy" ep? You should've finished it, this was really awesome!
Author Penholder chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Please update! This story is super good I'd love to see it finished. :)
dream-of-belief chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Wow...just WOW. I don't think there are words beautiful enough to describe this story. I am completely and utterly floored. This is an incredible, INCREDIBLE story. Original, inventive, creative, well-written...I really hope you choose to continue it. I can see great things happening with this story. Brilliant, brilliant job. You have earned my respect and I can only imagine how wonderful of a writer you are when it is not restricted to a fandom.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very good. I was a little lost to start with, before it all fell into place -smiles- Very touching, and I love the feelings expressed through Marie. Very well written

-clicks next-

FireDitto
ally ally oxenfree chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Fun, I love it.
Man-Eating Sheep chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I'm ususally confused by spiritual things, but I actually understand this and it's really cool!
FlameOut chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
This is one of the best goddamn thing I have read in a long time! You rock, this rock, you keep it up as best you could, 'kay?
Wind Lane chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Hello, I do hope that you don't see this as nagging, but...please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! continue!

See? If you don't see that as nagging it means that you're a very imaginative person who needs a healthy outlet for their creativity, so you should keep writing more of this wonderful bit of fiction.

It might just be that once you work through "the end" and anything you want to include from season 5 that you need to step out of that line of story and take it where you see it heading.
Xinthos chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
wow... I didn't know i could want to laugh and cry in the same ten minutes... AWSOME chapter, probably my favorite so far. 5 months of waiting, hmm... all i can say is that I hope teh next chapter will be updates a little sooner than this one was, though I must admnit, it seems as if you made the best of your time. The ending was amazing too, probably the best part of the chapter, if i do say so myself. UPDATE SOON(ER)!
Phantom Moon chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
I'm so happy you updated. That chapter was phenomenal. You do such a great job portraying Angela's pain.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Awesome chapter...it's interesting to see the reaction of BB's folks and Angela as they watch the Titans during the whole "The End" story arc. I love their commentary and I can't help but wonder what they'll be watching next and what they'll think of the titans...and in particular of bB and Raven's relationship. Keep up the good work!
Farther chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Still loving this story :D The background on Angela/Arella is very interesting, and I love the way Marie is an overprotective mother. Very cute! I hope you continue this :)
dr.evil99 chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
At long last! An update! It was great to see more of this story after all this time.

It was nice getting an outsider's perspective on the Events of The End. I find Marie's behavior especially interesting... wonder why she's so distraught that her son has taken a shine to Rae? Well, other than that whole thing about her being half-demon.

This story is just as enjoyable as I remembered, Time away certainly hasn't dulled your skills one bit. I'm glad you're back, and I look forward to more.
Dawn chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
OMG! That was very very good! Are you going to write more? Oh, please do! Iam so bored, sitting on my butt here! I have no fanfics I'm reading that are updating soon! Oh, save me from the evil, evil clutches of The Boredomness and UPDATE WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT! THAT, OR MEET THE DOOM OF MY BLOODY TOOTHPICK! (I would use a sword, but my friends borrowing it right now to threaten a different author with it.) Please, please, please update! It was totally awesome!
ItalianGal6547 chapter 3 . 3/9/2006