Reviews for Feud Fest
Zoete9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was the funniest ZoLu I've read yet! Gosh, everyone was staring at me and asking, "Are you okay?" while I cackled madly in the corner of the room. Yes, I did love this very much.
PyromanicDreamer chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHA that was such a great story! There was plenty of humour (which I adore) and that was a rather sweet reason for Zoro to get mad. Luffy is so innocent and cute! Sanji's parts were funny too. Really enjoyed this story keep up the awesome work!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kingfisher Melune chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
:D :D :D This is great! :D Sanji was hilarious :D
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
yay, this was a lot of fun to read! I really like the ending (with such a bold proposition coming from Luffy, how could I not? ;) ) and possessive Zoro. way to go! :)
Renn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Okay, this was brilliant:

"It was still meat," he pouted, then remembered he was supposed to be shouting. "IT WAS STILL MEAT!"

And I LOVED Sanji, you really pegged him! :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
lol! luffy was SO stupid!

aaw, zoro was so possessive, ne? that was great
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww poor Sanji '
CheshireGrins chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Im sorry,im luaghing to hard to write anything longer than this:Lols
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
D'aw, Zoro and Luffy are such a cute couple. Dorky and idiotic maybe but they're still so cute! Overprotective!Zoro is love too!
Riznao chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
“Zoro, can we have sex now?” hahaha i loved that part! :D
syntic chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Omg. LMAO! My cheeks hurt from grinning so much. XD This was amazingly well done! I absolutely love this! Luffy's so naive it's a sin. -_-; Great job on this!
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
It was great. I *HEARTED* it so much.

Hilarious!

I loveth it!
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
OMFG! That was amazing! I laughed my ass off! The punch lines were really well placed and it was just amazing! I could picture everything happening in my head! That really was amazing! I'm off to read your others! YAY! I'm excited!
sparrowhawk51 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Neehee! So funny. I can just imagine Sanji's face at the end! And the quote “Zoro! Ussop’s raping Luffy in the kitchen!” just about sums up my sense of humour! XD