Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Nice fic. You should mark it as complete. Perhaps tell us what happened - did they stay on SG-1? Did Sam and Miranda ever become friends?
deal4321 chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
Such a Great story! Thank you!
Chas54 chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
I thought the last chapter was kind of short, but all things consider it was enough.
gatepirate61 chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
tiegan deserved it. once again, WRITE MORE!

beth
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
I hope there is more to come. I just love those two crazy kids together.

Happy Writing,

Katie
Darth Tater chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
YAY! their together and tiegan and phillip are screwed! yay! lol.
Krystal J chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
Is that the end...if it's not UPDATE soon :)!
Darth Tater chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
thats so sad! i hope they work it out... u know, thsi is 1 of only 2 sd fics i like, usually im sj all the way, but this is pretty good... lol.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Oh the angst! You can't go halves on the ending just because this is a 'light-hearted fic'! Lots of happiness please!
deal4321 chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
I can't decide if I wanna slap Daniel and Sam for both being so pig-headed or feel sorry for them because of it. Either way can't wait to read more.
Meriem Clayton chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
This is staying SO interesting! I don't see Daniel doing one-night stands but I'm a Daniel lover. It works in terms of the story. Hope we get the resolution soon.
tone death chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
this is a light fic right?

im just asking cos this looks suspiciously like angst!

but im hooked and its great so just make sure it works out at the end
gatepirate61 chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
ok, this would be a longer review if i was awake and could see straight :)...more more more MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! lol i know, short.

beth
SeedC chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Ok, I think Tiegan cannot actually be CIA; the woman's a nutcase, has an unstable marriage, and obviuosly a security risk. So - will SHE be exposed in this story?
Jess13 chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Oh, no...I know Daniel is hurt but I hope he doesn't end up with that Sheryl! He has to come to his senses! Great job, please update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »