Reviews for Afterwards
RoseIlyn chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
First off I want you to know your a phenominal writer and your stuff is incredible . I really love the fic so far its so detailed and descriptive its absoultly wonderful.

Love Kat
Dogsbody chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Great , not to sound bossy or anything,like I've got to ask:When will you update "In A Time of War"?
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
omg i love this fic!

it is seriously amzing!

i always thought Kirsten returned a little to hapily. not that i was complaining, we needed some kandy fluff. lol

anyway, i loved it update soon!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
OMG OMG an UPDATE

What a FABULOUS surprise. This was lovely.

The little note about how it had to be for herself too was poignant and the bit about Seth watching Sandy was so real and perceptive
Ally chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
I was waiting for an update! Great job. I *loved* the ending. Very Cohen-esque. I hope you write another story again soon because you are a great writer!
Krabby Patty chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
I was hesitant to read this because of the Angst rating, but when I saw that you completed this fic, I decided to give it a chance.

Now I wish I've read this earlier. It's such a wonderful read - I love the Sandy/Kirsten and the Ryan/Kirsten interactions. I thought you really nailed Kirsten down - we all saw how different her character was in the third season compared to the first two. I just hope they wrote something like this on the show to make the viewers understand what she was going through.

Like I said, great fanfic! Thank you for completing this.
flapjacks chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
im interested to see how this turns out.. please update )

and i love the episode of friends with fun bobby. when he thinks monica has a drinking problem haha thats so funny
elle chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
you've got to carry this on!
kandyfanz123 chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
please update this... haha i like the part with dawn. now theres pandora's box
FoxyWombat chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
O! So you haven't updated this in a while, but I was procrastinating from real work byway of fanfic and I wanted to say that I love this and I hope you continue!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Hey...liked that quote...and the " lack of someone " line...and the bit about the eyebrows!

WELL DONE in ur exams! maths - wow!. I did English Lit too. Are u gonna apply 2 Cambridge? (I ask so many questions lol!)
beachtree chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Since I just started reading, I'll back up a chapter. I really liked the Kirsten/Ryan interaction and the continuity as you carried over to this chapter with Sandy's observations and POV. I'd like to see you explore these relationships more in the context of all the problems that came to a head at the point of the intervention. They've never dealt with Ryan's issues independently, never mind in light of another family torn apart by alcohol and poor communication, evasiveness and parents withdrawing from the kids.
CynthiaB chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Thanks for the chapter! And the dedication!

The first part was so sweet. You know "the lack of someone...", "his two favourite blondes..."

And the angst was REALLY good, you're writing an amazing fic.

Keep up the great work!

BTW, What's your name? haha.
kandy4eva chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
aw i loved it lots and lots and lots! ryan and kirsten scene so cute! more aspa
cymraes chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Very interesting, plausible take on Kirsten after therapy. Like the interactions with Sandy and then Ryan, issues addressed.

Your exam results, congratulations, llongyfarchiadau!