Reviews for In the Lunchroom
Brilliant!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/8
Heheheh where favorited
ryu238 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Actually these trends have been happening for alot longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Actually this was good maybe somehow could make it into a series
beast man1500 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You won't get a flame from me that was funny!
cabale chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
EXCELLENT!
Vld chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nice one! Especially the "Mary Sue" part. Mind you, i have no problems with Mary Sues... as long as they're well done.
I mean, how many MSs did we see who were either nearly-invincible/omnipotent and still got captured by the "bad guy of the week" (who goes from pathetically supreme weakling to overwhelmingly powerfoul God in less than two lines), who got his way with them and suddenly get a change of heart and become good, while the MS becomes... less good because her "friends" suddenly don't trust her anymore because she fell in love with "now-good-guy-of-the-week"?
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I can't believe I forgot to fave this. Especially since I went and rec'ed it at TV tropes.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
man what Genma sayd is soo rigth great fic

btw i wanted to tell something the problem of Akane is she get soo much dark fic that make her look like a spoiled princess that it changes your view even if you read the manga like myself some hour ago i read annother Akane is spoiled fic and i was hating her seriously i hated her for about 2 days after some fic i read luckily i got the complete collection of Ranma 1/2 dvd series and after seeing some of my favorite episode the effect cleared this is a advice i give to anyone if you start hate Akane go and read the manga or watch the anime it will let you see clearly

damn before i started reading fanfic i loved Ranma X Akane

bad out of character fanfic are not only bad to read they make you change your belives watch out for those now that im cleared from the bad Akane fanfic virus im gonna read some Ranma Akane fanfic

Ja Ne
Theother chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
So true. so very sadly true.
Hazza137 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ah, the multitude of things that are wrong with fanfiction. I feel happy knowing that I actually do the research with these things - though I have no clue what series these characters are from. I was linked here from Animated Actors on TVTropes.

Great work!
Geoduck chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
How I missed this story all these years is a mystery to me. Excellent story, and does a great job pointing out the screwups we Ranma fic writers make.
Saint Nodoka chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ouch... This hurts... It kinda discouraged from writing... Most of my Ideas were fanon based... But thanks anyway... I'll try...
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Well, damn. I thought it was funny, and then I stopped to think about it a little harder.

I need to go take a close look at some of my fanfiction, and start to write in some changes in a few characters. I've felt for a while that I was doing something subpar, but couldn't tell what. Thanks to your parody here, I now have a couple of ideas.

You have performed what is undoubtedly a necessary-but-mostly-thankless task. Thank you.

PS: I still think it's funny.
Silvertie chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
It's like an Omake of all fanfic everywhere! Fourth-wall-breaking brilliance, I applaud you Trimatter!

To people who sit on the fence about this stuff- don't, just jump in and read!