Reviews for The Box
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
... I hate you. YOU COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT A HAPPY ENDING, COULD YOU?! Thanks for nothing!
rene.lamn chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Are maybe misty killed Brock and ash. She did say like I hurt Brock.
Ashmn chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Shitty ending/10

Seriously you had to end it like that? *sigh* I am disappoint
Liquid Nitrous chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
WOAH! Poor Misty! First she blames herself for the death of Brock, and then Ash dies! Your mean lol
Liquid Nitrous chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Don't bother replying. Wow. That's sad. Poor Brock. Does stuff like that happen in America? Well, very good chapter.
Liquid Nitrous chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
WTF happened to Brock? Is he dead? Has he moved? Please reply to
whatdotheydream chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Well, they're with Brock. As soon as I read the announcement, I was just...They're friends forever, now.
whatdotheydream chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Ack! I'm crying three chapters into the story! Heheh. Good job. :)
Emperor Serperior chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
o_0

Wow...a very sad ending. Good job I guess...

This was a very sad story indeed...
Emperor Serperior chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Hmm...I surprised on how emotional this story is so far...

Good job on this chapter.
Capital WHY chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Oh. Wow.

That twist at the end was the best! I totally did NOT expect that at all! Wow! That was ... (this sounds awful) awesome.

To tell you the truth, this story was REALLY emotional. I mean, it seems like you bottled up the feelings of fifty emo teens and dumped them all over this fic. It was good. Really good.

This story made me laugh. NOT LIKE IN A BAD WAY! Oh goodness I sound messed up now; I meant in the happy parts! I swear, not at the deaths. I laughed at the end, though, mostly at myself, because you REALLY got me there. I didn't expect that ending at all. Whew!

Well, Misty's gonna be suicidal now. Or she can marry Gary. Either or.

Anyways, thanks for writing this! And I'm sorry for sounding so messed up . . . -_-"

Finessefully,

X
Capital WHY chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I'll review the rest, but I must say:

Misty never liked water that much

Oddest sentence I ever read. I don't mean that in a bad way. :D

Finessefully,

X
Pokeshipper123 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Omfg amazing! So well written. The ending... Omg. Poor Misty. This is one of the best stories and saddest stories I've read. And Misty survived...alone. The symbolism and message was really good... I mean if there is one and I think there is. The way you ended it made sense in a weird way. K I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore lol but GREAT STORY!
FTEcho 4 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha! God, you're horrible! Ah... you know, if you had done that a little better, it would have been very poignant. But... Ha! I mean, you obviously made it a sad ending, but by all appearances, you did so not for the story, but FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SAYING "F* YOU!" TO THE READER! Awesome, simply splendid.

I mean, the story was really good leading up to that point. In fact, if you had just... not put that last paragraph in there, and replaced it with something like "The End" or "Fin" or "That's all, folks!", anything at all, it would have been fantastic. But that ending thing... it changed it, to me, from a romantic drama to a romantic shaedenfreude comedy. It fits, in some sick way, but... it would have been better the other way. And it was so sudden, and so detached from the rest of the story because of the way it was presented, I half expected my computer to play that The Price is Right losing jingle noise at the end. It was too impersonal to be tragic.

Now, if you had described the scene from Misty's perspective, or even had her crying about it the next day, THAT would have been tragic. But presented as a news report, it just wasn't. It was just like a "Oh, looks like a happy ending! Yay! The En... Whoops, guess not! ROFLMAO LOLWTFBBQ!" Kind of thing. Like you just hated the reader, and wanted them to be sad. And that made me laugh. So... Fail. You fail it.

Other than that, though, the writing was excellent. The story was believable, the characters were real, and I really felt for them. So... overall, without that ending bull crap, it would have been one of my favorite stories. With it... no. It was excellent right up to that point, but then you robbed it of all meaning at the last moment by turning what could have been a fantastic story of redemption into a mere melodramatic farce. For shame!

Laughing hysterically and loving your writing,

James
d i n o b o t chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Oh! My! Gawd!...Are you kidding me? Wow, this chapter is INsane. Now I realize how much angst fics can really mess with the readers (I used to write a bunch of them). First, there are a lot of good one liners in this chapter. And just when you think its all good...man, I don't even want to think about it. You feel deeply for Misty, I hope there isn't a sequel because Misty would be in a catatonic state of severe depression.

Despite the tragic turn of events, it is a good story with so much emotion. I can't believe this got 100 reviews because it should get more. Now I need to find a fluffy romantic AAML story because I need it after reading this.

Thanks.