Reviews for Win At Any Cost
Rukka-Ruu chapter 7 . 7/15
pleasee continue.. is it going to be happy ending?
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Update
LivelyNeko chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
nice start. I wouldn't mind seeing what this becomes in the future.
Kreyana chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I would have sent a PM, but apparently you have them disabled. So, Review it is!

This story really is quite intriguing. I know you said you meant it to be a oneshot (at the end of the first chapter?) but I've also seen quite plainly that you have quite the plot lain out. I'm very interested to see more of it. Now the only thing is to ask what I would have in PM...

It is now going on six years since you've last updated this story. I'm curious to know - is there any more of it? It might be like most of my own stories: still there on the back burner of the mind, but not translating through the fingers into a hard copy... I very much hope that you haven't lost the bunny for it, and that inspiration can perhaps be found and the story continued.

Is there an estimation of how many chapters it was panning out to be?

I have to say, for this very reason I normally don't read incomplete stories. I hate waiting, and then there are those select stories that haven't been updated in ages, but are incredibly interesting. (I'm sure I'm guilty of some of those) But as I've combed through all the completed DH fics I deem "readable" on this website (meaning dom!Draco. Really? Preg!/Bottom!Draco? Eugh. I can't see it, I just can't. Except for one story... but that's only for the Bottom, and its not even all the time... still. Eugh.) so it was time for the danger zone.

If you feel you want to respond to this, I do have PMs open. You haven't updated in three years, so we pretty much don't even know if you're writing anymore. If not, that would be a terrible loss. You have a great imagination - and I've only read one story!

Well, I'll stop blabbering... Honestly, 10,000 word limit for reviews? I'm nearly 3k now... amazingly. Seesh, 10k would be a long comment.

Shutting up now! :D

~Kreyana

Okay, so there is one other thing... Have you found a different, less annoying (believe me, posting has gotten more annoying - in my opinion - in the last year!) website to read/post at?
xxRezxx chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
hey i love your story and i relized that is has been years since you last updated and i wish to ask if you are still with us? if so may you please updated very very soon? thank you. xxRezxx
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
that was interesting, i dont know what i would have done if that happened to me. update soon please.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
i like this story please keep writing.
lil joker 1989 chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
oh that is good please submit another chapter oh and im wondering if malfoy is going to fall in love with harry and also if narcissa is going to leave lucius in the end well we can only hope right
ladytiya chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
please try to finish this story.
Vegas Chick chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
Very good story! Wish It was finished but what I have read so far was good...the opening chapter was such a shocker bravo! lol...really wish you would finish this I REALY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!

Tina
SinfullxxDesire chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
I love this story so far
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
Are you planning on finishing this or not? I just wanted to know... as it's been a year (or close to it since the last update)
sweetteatwo chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
I am glad it was just to let Harry feel what William went through I am glad that it did not happen to him please up date soon and when you do please email me at and at thank you I love this fic.
highgardens chapter 7 . 10/22/2006