Reviews for Tomb Raider: Forgotten Savior
Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
I know it's been ages since you updated...but, please please please update!
Peter D chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
I like your style: simple but effective with a lot of punch. It's a very exciting read.
Peter D chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Not so confused anymore. The dialogue is excellent. It's a great first chapter... and a really good way of ending it.
Peter D chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Engaging and entertaining... and no, it doesn't completely "tank".

The only thing that I would tweak is the dialogue. It just doesn't feel natural. Nice cliffhanger... but I'm a bit confused...
mamesikokua chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
oh please please please update this fic! its been forever!
TJJW chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Finally here to review. I must admit, I too have never played AOD. I had to go to Wikipedia to find out the basic plot, but that article is not very in depth, so I didn't understand some of the characters. This is obviously not your fault, and if I had played AOD I would understand, but in your next installment could you try to make it a little more AOD-inexperienced friendly? I like that you included Alister and Zip. The humorous scenes add a nice bit of relief from the tension. I'm happy you've been explaining some things, but they seem to offer more questions than answers that we'll all have to wait to be answered. I like that. It keeps us reading. You have great dialogue and realistic characterizations. Update again soon!
KittenKez chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
I am so confused... things getting a little clearer but still confusing.

Can't wait for nxt chapt. :)

“If it wasn’t Lara who was with me, it may have been Gunderson.”

Lara stared at him, bewilderment etched across her face. Finally she clucked her tongue and said, “Well, that’s different.” She holstered her weapons but was ready to draw them again if she had to.

“What is?” Zip asked, took a seat, noting Lara’s tenseness.

“I’ve been compared to a goddess, but never a hulking brutish bulldog of a man.”

LMFAO... Made me die of laughter that bit :D

You're a great writer :) Like I say can't wait for nxt chapter... might answer a few questions.

~*K*~
TheQhamian chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. This makes more sense now. But I'm still a little in the dark. I may have to reread some stuff. Anyway, as always, I await the next installment eagerly.
AKKON chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Hi there, Froggie.

Caught up, finally, with your updates. I am somewhat confused, not only regarding the plot and such, but, you know, I did not even remember Zip and Alister being in this fic before, and because I don't like them too well as characters, it took me a while to warm up to their inclussion. In a way, it did surprise me that the whole thing works so well, the interaction between all the characters. Not an easy task, to write scenes with several characters at the same time and still give each one of them a personality of their own. Like I told you -er,two?- years ago, I find the dialogues very good and the story's fast pace very challenging.

I will have to re-read from the beginning, though, since I seem to have lost the thread at some stage. Didn't stop me from really enjoying these last chapters (very amusing Kurtis in the last one, btw)

I noticed a few typos -not important, just saying. I mean, I hope it was typos. Either that or my English getting worse by the minute gave me a couple of Huh? moments.

Glad to see you back, and rest assured I'll be following this story.
Twisted Cinderella chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Update!

This story is getting me excited. You are really good at and don't worry, you're doing great with flashbacks :).
TheQhamian chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Okay, I'm confused. It's one of two things A) (and this will shock/anger most of the community I know) I've never played Angel of Darkness so what I know of the storyline I've pieced together from other fanfics. Or B) this chapter was just written crazily. I'm inclined to think it was A not B since it was solid writing. No false cognates or grammar errors and I loved the description of Dools and the little interplay between Zip and Alistair; you know, the little things that make reading fun and give life to a story. So why does Lara want to kill Kurtis right now? I mean besides the whole history thing. Does she think he's Karel?
Luminya chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Like it!

Poor Kurtis is loosing his mind, no? Gunderson gave him a leave and now Lara thinks he's a loony too...things don't look too good for him...wonder what's going on.

Good job in confusing me further! (not that that's a bad thing!)
TheQhamian chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
I like the action, I like the intrigue, I like the artifacts. There are a few false cognates running around in there like parameter instead of perimeter in chapter 4 (talking about the cistern Gunderson sees). Just touch those up and it's fabulous.
MadameLeRouge chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
You know I think this chapter rocks, but hey.

IT ROCKS!
Luminya chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Aha! The plot thickens!

A nice long chapter all for me...yay!

I really liked the way you went back to in-game scenes and twisted them around a bit...it came out very well and it was an original idea.

And poor injured Kurtis woke up. Looking forward to seeing more of him and Lara. They've both got some explaining to do to each other...

Oh, and congratulations for the fast update!