Reviews for Summer Rain
animelvr23 chapter 22 . 3/25
Brb crying
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 3/17
Lucas, GO home and stay gone! Grrrr.
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 3/17
Now what? There has to be an explanation!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 3/17
Whoa, dude!
J chapter 23 . 1/14
Thanks
Carling chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
Beautifully written. I do think this is the first fic I've ever read to be so realistic about, how should I put it...life's little necessities and probably the first to mention diarrhea. Okey dokey...moving right along, you were very thorough and covered everything about their relationship in a logical and precise manner and left no threads hanging that I could think of and no unanswered questions. I completely appreciate that. I do get frustrated when writers seem oblivious to questions that their own story lines raise or leave actions unexplained and therefore looking illogical and random.

The explanation behind Draco's abrupt departure could have been a complete dud if you hadn't explored it layer by layer, explaining the effect each Weasley action had on Draco's psyche.
Carling chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
This is a really lovely story but I can't honestly imagine kissing anyone with such a horrible case of the flu, lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Lisanna kissed his best friend Draco and let him go. They need to meet next day and Lisanna wanted a beautiful face, next day...read up more go to facebook, look for .3/, send me a request and I'll retale you this pretty story, of me and Draco (Summer) in this tale :) smile for day and kiss for Draco
Last story is a rubbish, Draco isn't gay. I watched film only cause of Draco, Harry Potter could be gay I don't care Draco 3
Mashkai30 chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
DemeRain chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
In case anyone else is looking, the un-edited version of the sequel can be found here: www. thehexfiles viewstory. php?sid2450
DemeRain chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
That was absolutely lovely and I thank you for sharing. Perhaps I'm over looking it, but on what website do you have the alternate version of the sequel posted?
Kialandi chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
Ok, let me rephrase myself: A chapter without puking and crying, please? xD

Uhm... I started to get very interested in this fic in the beginning, but.. Since there isn't a big trouble going on, I'm afraid I'm getting bored. Just saying.
Kialandi chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I would like to read a chapter when Harry nor Draco puke, please.
Kialandi chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
juju... to me it was.. ron & hermione.. or even lucas.. or... or draco's parents! probably the latter.. or the first one.. or the second one..
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very interesting and well written. I really want to know what happened.