Reviews for It Takes Two
marttapuustinen chapter 18 . 5/25
A great story so far, I really like it! I hope you will update soon:)
slowest chapter 18 . 5/10
Fun story!
Amb3rAnn3 chapter 18 . 4/26
Are you going to continue this story? I'm on the edge of my seat wondering how Viktor will react. I hope you do choose to continue it.
It was starting really well, I enjoyed the first Chapter but here... It is laying on so thick I am catching an indigestion...
All the "My lady", living in a bloody castle (which seems to be totally opposite to Book Viktor's personnality who likes simplicity), the cliché quotes with the family...
All of this in one Chapter... Too much. Really too much. I am kinda sad because the begin seemed interesting enough and we don't get enough Viktory stories on this site, but this one ain't for me I guess.
Good luck !
Deathleena chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Please update it is a vary good story
dark m00n angel chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
omg pls update soon
mrslara2112 chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
An update seven years later might be too much to ask for. Wonder if I'll find another story with these two again.
GreenTeaAndPocky chapter 18 . 6/24/2017
That bitch Fleur! Just give me more viktor/hermione and have flour butt the fuck out!
Narwhale chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
Awesome story! I'm so happy that this exists (I thought it was only me who shipped krumione!) Please update soon xx
Ria82 chapter 18 . 4/19/2017
Please please please updates soon. Don't give up. This is a fantastic story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2017
I really think this fic is wonderful! Please, do update soon!
M.Castellan chapter 18 . 3/1/2017
I wasn't paying attention to how many chapters I had left... so I tried to keep reading... and there were none left... and now I'm sad
Loveforwolves143 chapter 18 . 2/18/2017
UPDATE PLEASE
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 18 . 10/11/2016
WHAT YOU ENDED IT #DISAPPOINTED please update soon
PurseMonger chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
This is a very sweet story! I'm sure it's abandoned but would love to see an update.
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »