Reviews for It Takes Two
Are you ever going to pick this story up again? I keep hoping I'll check back one day and there'll be a new chapter waiting.
SunstreakerandSideswipesWomen chapter 18 . 1/10
Oh please please please continue with this magnificent work of art!
SunstreakerandSideswipesWomen chapter 7 . 1/10
Oh gosh. I'm smiling so hard as I read this storie. It's so fantastic and I love it so much. I adore this paring and it's a shame not a lot of people write about it. I live how you kept everything in character and gave all the original characters a twist. It amazing. I look forward to reading more of your work. Please continue to impress me :)
brezzie0 chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Lol god i hope he sets her in her place:-)so far so good hope 4 more soon
RedStalkingDeath chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
NOOOO, you can't just leave it like that! :O I've loved the story this far, though! :D There really isn't nearly enough stories with this pairing... :(
TranquilSapphire chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
haha want to read where this is going
calle26 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Love the story can't wait to read what's next. When will the next chapter be up? When will Hermione give into her passion? Will Victor propose?
lrmorena chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
I wished to see Hermione defending what is hers but hey... Maybe the thought will make you come back to it...
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
I love this story. Please update!
MaddyLounsbury chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Ahhhhhh! Please tell mr it doesn't end there!
Wellesandra chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
I'm so, so frustrated. And angry. And everything. ┬┐How do you can do this? Leave a fic in the middle, in the best part... I can't, seriously, is horrible! You don't update since 2009? I can't believe this.
Wellesandra chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
OMAIGOH. I love your fic. I'm from Spain, and the Google's Translator don't works very well, but I love your fic. I'm reading it in English and in Spanish (by shitty Google) and is a little difficult for me, but really, don't stop writting.
EscapedMinds chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Absolutely in love with this. Adore the way Krum asks her to be his girlfriend!
Jaime-Alice chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
i hope one day you'll continue writing this story
GeorgeYesImAGirl chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
AAAA! How could you leave it like this?! Please please PLEASE update!
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »