Reviews for It Takes Two
BloodyRose1243 chapter 18 . 11/7
Please continues! X3 this story is awesome
Fandoms5ever chapter 18 . 10/18
I'm under no disillusion that this fic will be updated again but I would really like it if it were.
sdrlana21 chapter 18 . 10/9
Just found this story and saddened to find out it's not finished and hasn't been updated in quite some time... I hope you get around to finishing it
anon chapter 18 . 8/28
even if i review you'll probably never complete this cute story :(
but nevertheless i still want to express how much i enjoyed your fix and hope that someday you might finish it :)
GoodnightMoon100 chapter 18 . 8/7
Please update! You can't leave us like that!
Jinx craft chapter 18 . 5/10
I love the story!
Are you ever going to pick this story up again? I keep hoping I'll check back one day and there'll be a new chapter waiting.
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 18 . 1/10
Oh please please please continue with this magnificent work of art!
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 7 . 1/10
Oh gosh. I'm smiling so hard as I read this storie. It's so fantastic and I love it so much. I adore this paring and it's a shame not a lot of people write about it. I live how you kept everything in character and gave all the original characters a twist. It amazing. I look forward to reading more of your work. Please continue to impress me :)
brezzie0 chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Lol god i hope he sets her in her place:-)so far so good hope 4 more soon
RedStalkingDeath chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
NOOOO, you can't just leave it like that! :O I've loved the story this far, though! :D There really isn't nearly enough stories with this pairing... :(
TranquilSapphire chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
haha want to read where this is going
calle26 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Love the story can't wait to read what's next. When will the next chapter be up? When will Hermione give into her passion? Will Victor propose?
lrmorena chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
I wished to see Hermione defending what is hers but hey... Maybe the thought will make you come back to it...
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
I love this story. Please update!
1,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »