Reviews for Destined to Fall
Atlasina7 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I'm sorry to see that this story has apparently been abandoned. It is very well written & certainly grabbed my interest. I'll put it on story alerts just in case someday...
phantom-jedi1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
I hope that this story has not been abandoned, but judging by the updates, I fear it might be. Please, if you are still out there...do finish this story!

Phantom Jedi
skywalker05 chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Continualy pretty good. I like your descriptions in the beginning, and the general atmosphere. Still; you'd think Luke would want R2 there for company, not or not just equipment, and he can understand the droid a little without 3PO-remember Dagobah? Luke talked to R2 kinda. The last italisized paragraph is so depressing!, almost exactly the oposite of what Star Wars really says. I hope you'll turn this around somehow!

Cliffie, nice-

You may be glad to know, Lady Kelina, that I gave you a cameo in my story 'Dying Dream.' :) Wanna read?

Cy
ec01152 chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
excelent story
doreenthatshot chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Interesting. I look forward to more.
Treenahasthaal chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
This just gets more and more intriguing.. And I have lots of questions - as does Luke, I suppose. But what a cliffhanger!
WizardWriter86 chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Cool. Nice cliffhanger. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon.
skywalker05 chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
Something incredably scary just happened; I was reading along enjoying your first person POV when along comes the philosohpy I have been discovering over and over again lately, and have currently on my avatar at my website if you want proof; Life is paradoxes. It's sweet that it pops up here. I'm not sure what that means tho. :)

You've got a lot of good dialogue and moments.

Still out of character...but I'm living with that...he doesn't compare Dax to Ben?

Excellent, tense and w'epic ending.
dudewhowrites555 chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
you've done it again LadyKelina. your work is once again...WICKED SWEET! ) that was awsome! 10 bucks says that the last hologram was a picture of his mother and father! haha. but seriously though, i love your work. the usage of words that you have is excellent. sweet! )
dudewhowrites555 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
this...is...wicked sweet! the only thing that i have ever really collected from Lukes perspective, just from watching the movie and not really thinking about it, is just him screaming his ever so popular line "NO"! i never really stopped to think about what HE might have been thinking during that scene. you should give Vader's perspective a try! it would be, once again, wicked sweet to see that writen by you!
Luke1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Bah! No cliff hangers! Now I have to wait for it...*grumble*
WizardWriter86 chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
Nice chapter. Bit shorter than your others, but good. Update soon.
Treenahasthaal chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Stranger and stranger... This is becoming deeper and darker somehow! Still lovin' it!
Ldihawk chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Another great chapter in a consistently well-written story! "To hell. You have to go between the shadows."-Great line and image!
Manda Sammi chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Cool Chapter! Evil cliffy though, who is this stranger? How does he know Luke? I can't wait to find out.