Reviews for Destined to Fall
skywalker05 chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Oh, that's deep and creepy..*shudders* Nice effects. I know it's an AU, so i'll stop whining about continuity and just say, well, it could happen but it's a stretch. Who'se the guy? *ponders*
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
OOh, cliffhanger, dun dun DUN. I like the scenes with the holos, very true to life. The racing one especially; i can see that happening.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Continuing. The angst itself brings Luke a little out of character, but you handle emotion well. Your voice I can't fit to Luke, I gotta say. It's him, and yet the ring is of you the writer. The prose is good.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I like the first-person approach a lot. The prose is flowing and serious, though the exceptional quality of this isn't entirely consistent. Characterization is pretty good as you have it established so far.
Still Running chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Hey, cool chapter, I loved the ending. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. Update soon, please!
WizardWriter86 chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
Lady Kelina is back from break! Glad to have you back. Awesome progression. Update soon and often. Keeping writing.
Ldihawk chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I'm so glad you continued this. The style and tone are perfect! This very well-written and chapter three was very moving! I loved your description and the desolation and ruin of Tattooine and I can't wait to find out what Luke finds in the holos.
Stelmaria chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I love the way this chapter ends... total cliffy. It must be a photo of his father, right? Maybe his mother too? I can't wait to find out! Hurry and write more!
Stelmaria chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
I... *sniff* just realized... I FORGOT to review! I'm SO sorry. It's just, well, I've been busy lately. Then I remembered, you sent me all that stuff, so you must have updated. SO HERE I AM! Wooho! Beautiful chapter.
Still Running chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Good Chapter, Keep Going!
Treenahasthaal chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
You can't stop there! You must continue this... please?
Darkmoon90 chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
I like this so far (there is more isn't there?, especially how your style of writing helps express the theme of your fic. Awful posh words from a 14 year-old but hey I need to pass English somehow. Hope to read more of your stuff soon, don't be like me and post every few months!

*Huggies* Darkmoon90 x
WizardWriter86 chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Ah, nice. I love that idea, going back to the last thing you did right. What was in the holo? Sounds like a good progression. Nice writing. Update soon.
Ldihawk chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
The angsty, slightly dark tone of the piece works really well. I hope you will continue it, the ending feels a bit abrupt. Overall, a well-written story!
WizardWriter86 chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Hey, sry, my comp won't let me review when you first posted. I tried by there was some error in my internet. Hmm. Anyway, nice chapter. I'm really interested to see where this goes. You've written this very well and I love how you're writing Luke. Keep going. Update Soon.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »