Reviews for Touch
More!
Nicoleix chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Beautiful :)
Ever Searching chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
::sob:: that's so happy, yet so sad! bittersweet, I guess. I was listening to 'Right Here Waiting' by Richard Marx while reading it, and I about cried! two thumbs up girl!
the tomato chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
the sensors are an intresting concept...the relationship progress should slow down just a tad but really its well wwritten as it ca be
Ningi256 chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
AW!

SO CUTE!
Mecha-Griever chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Short but sweet, I really enjoyed reading this story. Sad because one can only assume their seperation is going to be for a long time, but still has strong elements of hope. Found the next morning antics to cover up their 'business' very funny too, lol. added to favourite stories..
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Aw...
Owl of the Night chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
That... was... amazing! I cried. I hate to say it, but I did. It was so good though! Awesome job! I love it!
Sunsway chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Wonderful story. You actually made the characters rounded, and realistic, and thanks for that. It's awesome. ) Write more!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
OMG i loved this story about ed and winry. You deff. need to make MORE. Loved the story and how you wrote it

keep up the good work, and make more chapers in this story.
his-little-troll chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I love it. My throat is throbbing with tears. Though I'm sure that's just because of my recent experience with a bf wanting me to wait, and knowing that pain is almost unbearable. But yeah, you probably dont care about that. It's so sweet. You make me want to smile, but you also make me want to cry. That is when you know you are truly a good writer.
Nyago chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Kind of sad when I read this, the fact that Ed has such a strong promise to Al sometimes...its hard for him to act NORMAL for once. _; Still none the less, it was nicely done!

~Nyago
AnimeOtaku54 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Very nice!It flows,and you have a great immagery and mood, keep writting!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
*sniff* That ending had me crying alot. Though this is probably the best EdxWinry fanfic I've ever read. It was totally adorable. *sniff*
Samuraigirll chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This was so sweet! I loved it. I loved the way you captured edwards personality. very well done (claps)