Reviews for Confessions of an Avenger
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 4/2
please continue poor sasuke.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/2
lol this amazing i like there comments and that is discrimination poor kisame and you are a batard itachi.
DUH BOMB chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
That was too damn funny! Update if you can
I can't think 0f a username chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is hilarious! XDDD! I just love the way you include Kisame and Itachi! I can't stop grinning about the nail polish joke!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
XDDD My favorite part was you mentioning Itachi borrowing Deidara's nail polish!
magicforever39 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Haha this one was great too.
mabidiso chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Thanks! These were hilarious!
Emerald Tide chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Nice story!
Inari Mara chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Before I read it, I had one of the shittiest days ever. Really, just felt like I need to crawl to some hole and die. So there I am, depressed like all hell and thinking about how I should try to fix it by reading fanfiction and I come across this story...
You've made my entire month byt this thing! It is incredible. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I guess I even started to cry somewhere around this point:
"My brother wants to strangle me with my hair, and you want to stick vanilla filling up my nose. Am I that good at being evil?"
Thank you soooo much! The story is incredible )
Cassiopeiia chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this is amazing!
you're amazing!
please, please continue your fanfic writing! I simply can't get enough of your quirky humor. (:
Balenciaga chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This was hilarious! I don't know which I adore more, Sasuke's entries or Itachi, Kisame and Deidara's reactions lol
tr chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
hilarioussssss xD
Fellfire chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
*wheeze*...Can't stop laughing...Herbet... nail polish.. *gasp* the sword *roflh*
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012

i dont know which is more awesome, the purple nail polish, the lipstick or Itachi's hair.

MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
freakin funny! plz keep me updated..