Reviews for The Wayside
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Supposed to have been posted 22 September 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. My computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where to have been posted 22 September 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. My computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Originally reviewed 13 January 2006 at kotorfanmedia. That review is below:

Set in KOTOR II I believe. An intelligence agent and ex-Jedi apprentice investigates the suspicious deaths of several Jedi masters.

Written in a journalistic style, the author leads you gently into the story with a bit about the main character, setting the scene and characters, and draws you into his created world. Very well done.

Reprise Pick of the Week
Valid User Name chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
I don't suppose two years later it would help if I say please?
Valid User Name chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Very good,(deep sigh) on the random chance that you are still doing fanficton. PLEAASEE CCOONTINUE!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
I really like this! I find it interesting, and look forward to reading more if it is ever continued. :)
mangafreak7793 chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
update
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
*waves hand* You want to update. You want to complete this fantastic story. These aren't the droids you're looking for.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
good chapter...write more often!
Silkwind chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Good to see you are writing again. Only one more Chapter bummer. I really like you story. Keep up the good work.
crazyocelot chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
Hurray, you're back! I love the way this is all pulling together. Your characterization is, as always, spot on and I love your vision of where Revan's gang ends up five years later.

"For some reason, I feel strangely complete after that conversation, as though two different threads of fate have combined into one. Perhaps my presence here is indeed the will of the Force, as though even if the universe were a different place, I would have always ended up here, having that conversation with Brianna in the cargo hold." This is a really, really wonderful moment. I had to stop and read it over again just to let it sink in a little more. Kudos.

And don't worry, regardless of how long you wait between updates, you'll have at least one reader when the next chapter goes up.
crazyocelot chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
Great new chapter! The wait between chapters is worth it, so long as they're all as good as this one. I love how everything in the two games is beginning to tie together. Great characterization, as always.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
good chapter. Keep writing and I wonder how disciple will get out of this now.
crazyocelot chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
You're back! And you've brought a delicious update with you. Poor, naive Mical. I love how you place him in between self-reliance and awkwardness. He's not quite as competent as he'd like to think he is, but he always manages to pull through. His method of approaching Atton is a perfect example. Now I'm eager to see what you have in store next. Things are building up nicely.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 6 . 1/1/2006