Reviews for Only in Dreams
TinkerbellCandybear chapter 1 . 5/15
loved it
Ginny4646 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Don't feel like a newbie. This was fantastic. I love reading your work. I just wish you were still writing epics. It's been a long time since I've read a really good really long(but worth it) fic. Please keep writing. It seems like all the great writers have stopped.
airuhkuh chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow. Excellently written. Poor Ginny though. This is definitely realistic, I wouldn't be surprised if something along this line actually happens. And now I'm off to read your other stories (again)!
lilpop chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
dude that was awsome i think you should keep writing it i do i do i do
buckbeakbabie chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I like it. Its great to see you writing again- my first thought during HBP was-Yay! The QoGT are going to be so happy! And this story is wonderful! Hope you haven't fully given up on writing, though. You are fantastic.
scary-little-cow chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
aw!

It's so great! I loveses it so much_!
godricshollow chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Yet again, you've written a great one-shot. I can see myself getting addicted to them like Ginny could get addicted to Daydream Potions. I've read two or three of them tonight, already. Time for bed! Keep on writing!
Sarah Jo chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Very... bittersweet. It is, by far, the best Post-HBP fic I've read so far. I really hope you put out more HP fanfiction soon. You are one of the best H/G authors there is. _
Barzel chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow. That was deep, but yet slightly fluffy. I don't think anyone has been able to do that yet. Congrats!

I really enjoyed this story- The day dream wasn't what i expected, but i think that's one of the reasons it's so great! It wasn't just some sex dream (pardon me!), it was, well, realistic.

Great job!

(do you actualy think Hogwarts will re-open?)

P.s. the whole thing about Hermione... am i right to assume that she was doing "detective" work for Harry (to defeat Voldemort) while visiting Ginny (The whole store part)?
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
OMG so good! Well-written and in-character and *squeals* I love it. Excellent work!
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ah, fluff, sweet fluff.

Haven't seen you about in quite awhile - it was a pleasant surprise to see an author alert from you again, and you didn't dissapoint. :)
The Flying Moose chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Gah! That was great.
Cormandy chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This was really good! It was kinda fluffy... it was dark and fluffy which is always a good combination!
Summer Potter chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow, that was really well done! Congrats! I was so pleased when a new story appeared from you; you're one of my fav. authors because ur so talented! Awesome job and maybe you should write more post-HBP stories... maybe one about Harry coming home? If you could do it, wow, it'd be amazing!

Congrats again!

Luv

Summer
iheartdeathcab chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
when i saw that you wrote something new, i got all excited and happy! A great story, just like all your other ones