Reviews for Getting Better
Lazy watermellon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*sits on his mallet* I think I clearly get the history here, but to lazy to explain haha good stuff and I hope your storys will continue 'getting better' *snicker*
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
this would have been very confusing without the Naruto and Takuya tag on top. I liked the idea, but I would have liked to see Naruto's reaction upon resurrecting. Interesting AR.
narutayu chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
dang that was depressingly tragic it was good though
Dudesgotagun chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It's very good but Naruto U. Doesn't seem to be a character in this oneshot.
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Beautiful...Absolutely beautiful... You have inspired me greatly. And I thank you for that. But an unfinished work is a writer's shame, and this story seems far from finished...
Xarkun's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
A sad fic, but very good nonetheless
Legacy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome story. Very cool, very sad. You should write like a sequel or a prolouge or something. Like, even if you make it a oneshot, you could write a story about Naruto (I'm assuming It's Naruto cause of the characters) after he's been revived and what he's thinking and shit.
Vellor The Ancient chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
its a very interesting story. despite being way to short, and having more than a few gramar erors. and a bit of oocness on tayuya's part.

and the fact that i absolutely hate first person perspective.

even still it is an interesting little fic.
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
...uh...you left me in the dark here...cuz...Well, i know it's naruto, but WTF happened to naruto?
airstep chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
well that was a short and sweet story, i'm still left a little bewilder.
HeiLong chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
unorthodox pairing, but well written. i like it.

you know, that little side note got me all curious. why would you say that unrequited love is the best one? it's not a rhetorical question. i really wanna know.
Nero.X chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
WOW that was great, a good short read.

I don't think you should make this a complete fic. I think even one more chapter could destroy the atmosphere that this oneShot created.
blaze shadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
you should write a story on what happened before this
Izzy chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
It was bittersweet.. I enjoyed reading it.
A True Radical Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow...I cried...don't tell anyone! Excellent OneShot.