Reviews for Greatest American Father
Kaylee Tam chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
I love this story, and I'm very sad that it ended before it ended. I can see that you have a clear finish in mind, or at least an easy one. Could you do me a favor and write it? Because this story is like crack to me. I need more.

Thank you so much for bringing this into the world!
o.'-M'lady-'.o chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Now I know it's been around 4 years between now and the last time the story was updated so any likelyhood that you will read this is slim , but I really did feel that since this story didn't have anywhere near as many reviews as it should I'd throw one out and help rectify this.

First of all let me just say how impressed I am at the way you made the story seem such a natural extension of the series, you got the characters mannerisms and speech spot on plus you progressed the lives of the characters subtly as you jumped the timeline forward. The most notable change to the dynamic being Kevin.

Obviously a character that was little more than a kid in the show (when they still referenced him at least) is virtually a blank canvas when it comes to creating an adult version, so it's delightful to see that instead of creating an angry teen hung up on his parents divorce you opted for a respectful, well adjusted young man who still has a good relationship with his father (despite any sadness they both share at Ralph's reduced role in his life). Because of this the (assumed) decision to make Kevin the suit's next choice seems more of a gentle transtion, comfortable as its still revolving around the Hinkley household.

I love seeing Tony in the FBI and I'm glad you found a way to keep his presence in your story, especially since he's acting as a testament to both Bill and Ralph's impact on people outside of the red jammies. I could go on for ages saying what I loved about this and why, but I best leave it before it becomes an essay, however I do have a critcism...

You never finished!

Now I'm forced to imagine what happens next! Ah well it's still a great story and I'm glad you've written what you've written since it really does act as a wonderful stepping stone for what ifs that could carry on from here.

Thank you for sharing your story and for making this GAH fan smile!
and her magical cat Roscoe chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Fun! Really nice characterization. Tony is great - I particularly like the way you balanced his "duh" persona with his natural smarts. Bill's got some great lines. Kevin is a nice portrayal of a good kid at a tough time in his life. Thanks for this!
GAHFan chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
Another chapter please! I have been very patient. I was without power for nine days due to hurricane Wilma and now that I have power, I want to see another chapter. PLESE!
KTfanfic chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
Ah! You can’t leave it there! What happened to the Suit? Please update soon!
GAH Fan chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Another chapter please! I think we waited long enough!
GAHFan chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
Where's the next chapter to this exciting story. I think we waited long enough. The anticipation is killing me!
GAHFan chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
I love this story and would love another chapter!
Ms Boku chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I have been on htis GAH kick and I say this has me strapped to my seat. I hope you are going to finish. I'd love to know how this comes out. Kudos
Mary Rose chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
I like this. It's pretty cool. Look forward to more.
louise chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
hi ,i am enjoying this fic and cant wait for kevin to try out the know hes going the tony bill partnership

thanks louise
GAHFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I really love this story and can't wait for the next Chapter. I always thought Ralph and Pam should have a baby. Great writing!
louise chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
hey,what agreat way to keep the series so little gah fic out done awonderful job wiht the is better than the new spin off greatest american heroine.

looking forward to more interaction between bill/villican/ralph and pam.

thanks louise