Reviews for Transformation
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
i have read this fic again and again but it never fails to leave me on the edge of my seat. you are an exceptional writer.
Kanamelover chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
ooh her alter sounded awesome!
xTxNxLx chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
awsum story
Sayomi XD chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
aw this is such a sweet story! I kinda cried donno why... I hope there is going to be a sequel tho this too...
darkheart1992 chapter 14 . 7/13/2006
I liked it alot.. it waz kool
Zamos chapter 14 . 5/10/2006
omg! that was the best ending that i could have ever hoped for! i think that this fic is the awsomest! iloveyou! you are the coolest and the greatest and the skilledest! yay for you! true love wins! my favorite kind of fic!

muchlove, amber
Misteline chapter 14 . 4/10/2006
Great ending. :D
Hottie Star chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
I loved it when Mimori stabs Schreis and I loved the Lemon. I LOVED THE WHOLE STORY. I hope you make another fic!
11am chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Loved the ending! _
MiraResQNU chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
Ah! You saved the twist and the answer to my biggest question- the identity of the voice- for the end. Nicely executed- you tied the ending together rather well. I guess it will remain a mystery just how Mimori was able to diffuse the bomb in time, but at least she tried to balance out the lives she took with the lives she saved- one life in particular, or rather 'existence'. From the story's level of violence, I admit I was afraid you were going to kill off some of our heroes, but it seems (to my great relief) that everyone came out alive. Which makes for a really great ending. So kudos. I llok forward to reading your next writing endeavor- hopefully still in the s-CRY-ed fandom?

Ever yours, Mira _
RikuS0ma chapter 14 . 4/3/2006
Ah, a beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Though, I wish we could have seen Mimori and Ryuhou together right before that last line _ But it's really good and after thinking about it, I like this ending a lot!
Melitza chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
Well, that seemed to tie things up, although the part with the girl in the well struck me as a smidgen perhaps out of the blue? I dunno. Interesting nonetheless though.

Rest in peace or live happily ever after... just the way I like it...
Eternal Crystal Rose chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
Now that is what I'm talking about! OK, it was a very good way to end your story. I hope that you have other stories that involve this couple (RxM) in yoyr future fan fics. Well, good job, and...

Congrats! You made it to your last chapter. AAren't you happy that you've finally finished your story? Well, for me, I'm still writing. (HOLD)I mean, (sighs), well good job!

~*Jemi Rose*~
Melitza chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
Yeah, we all know that Ryuhou can pawn the commander, so there should be no need to worry.

I don't think Sherrice is quite so bad as to deserve being stabbed through - I mean, granted, she can be a bit annoying, but all in all, she was actually an alright character in the series I thought. Childish a bit, but that's to be expected - from a child.

Could have perhaps done with a bit more detail as to what is happening rather than just narrative of this & that happened, but I do look forward to seeing a conclusion on the story.
MiraResQNU chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
Hello again (in so many minutes),

I must say, this chapter only deepened my intrigue regarding the voice from the cave- I have more questions than answers now. But I can see that Mimori is still maintaining some grasp on her autonomy, however tenuous. I thought you handled the issue of her split loyalty nicely- help an entire community or help the one that matters most to her? I also liked how you gave a peek at the outcome in one scene with the characters of another- we know that the bomb was disabled in the nick of time but we don't know how or at what cost. Hopefully the next chapter will shed some light on that.

One little thing- I'm not sure how the other members of HOLY expected to escape the effects of the bombs- can you help me with that? Perhaps you mentioned it but I missed it. A reply email will suffice; don't alter the fic- I don't want to ruin your train of thought. Can't wait for your next update.

Mira _