Reviews for Sibling Love, Sibling Rivalry
love it
ILoveAnime89 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
i love it. keep writing
Sock Rocker chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
Lol, tobasco sauce. I can't even imagine drinking that. Ew! TT_TT The spices! It burns!1
Sock Rocker chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
OMGAH! XD Silly Kei!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
cool...you got hiei into a conversatin concerning resturants *sweat drop* never though id see the day...please update soon, i cant wait to find out what happens next, for some reason i get the feeling that your just getting started. Ja Ne for now.
Rae chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
I love it update!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
hmm wonder what that was all about, and wonder why hiei is still cold...hm, well i guess i will just have to wait like everyone else wont i? Please update soon, Ja Ne for now.
Rae chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
So cool! i love it!
Kaay-chan chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
O.O Is Hiei dying? Update soon!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
hmm wonder if something is wrong with hiei, being cold and all...maby he is coming down with something...oh well i'll find out when ya update. Please update soon i really like this story. Ja Ne for now.
Rae chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Cool!
Kaay-chan chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
YAY! Time for me to see into the future (so to speak) and guess what's gonna happen! My guesses: 1) Hiei and Kei are gonna end up together, 2) Kei really is Hiei's little sister, or 3) Kei's evil. Update soon!
Rae chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Cool!
animeinsanesan chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Nice story.
Kaay-chan chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
...Pah-hah-hah-hah-hah! That was hilarious. I don't like any YYH Shonan ai pairings, but that bit with Kuwabara liking Yusuke was hilarious! Nice going. You've done a nice job so far of keeping everyone in character. I can't wait for Keiko and Yusuke to reunite, that should be funny!