Reviews for Evil Dandelions
635589793238 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*cough,cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hahahaha...hahahaha...HA. ha. that was beautiful, i looooove the randomness its amazzing best random story ever!

and omigosh, it wouldnt lemme review misunderstandings, but i looved it and it was really sad. i wrote a character death oneshot and i started crying lol i got real emotional i love greg so much and then i killed him...id LOVE it if you found the time to check it out but you dont have to if ur busy or whatever.

u rock!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Greg was mowing the park's grass.
CSI-Fanatic-CSI chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow that was great! How did u come up with that? So funny, made me laugh all afternoon...write like that
karmine chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i love the story i laughed a lot plz make another one like it it waws really funny! something greg would probaly do getting back at dandelions he he ;)
Me chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Dude that was tre cool, a very good story. EVIL I like hating random objects. You can too, home boy. More tea?
sirius-seriously chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
...Interesting... :)
SolitaryFan chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
So cute, so funny! Last line is priceless! :)
Lalenna chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Dude that rocked! Sorry its taken so long getting round to reading this. Gret fic by the way. Very twisted and weird...definiatly in character for Greg lol. Love ya stuff...keep it coming - Cas
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was so funny. "EVIL Dandilions Sara, EVIL"...HaHa! Very funny. It was really funny. What more can I say?

LOL-Jessica
The Natural Lychee Sister chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This was way cute! Please keep up the good work!
luniepoo chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That was too cute _
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Cute fic. I liked it.

~Jackie~
VeganCSI chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i dont get it.
charmed1818 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Great story!i was laughing so hard! :)
CSIslave chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
lol, great job! Funny! And GREG ROCKS!