Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 19 . 9/5
I wish you would keep them...or at least Hermione.
I know this is completely AU, but I can't help liking Hermione.
She stuck with Harry no matter what in the original stories.
Yeah...she is enamored with the rules and the authorities, but as she grew older...you could see that things started to change.
She remained logical...the voice of reason (her telling Harry to check if Sirius was actually captured or not before running to the Department of Mysteries in HPOtP)
She can also be ruthless (leading Umbridge to Gawp (is that his name) and holding Rita in a jar as a beetle)
She also didn't abandon Harry when they were out hunting for horcrux and she didn't give up their secrets even while under torture from Bellatrix.
Ron...I don't care if you got rid of him or not, but I like him too.
Looking at his character...Ron has an inferiority complex.
He is the youngest son in his family.
All of his brothers have done something wonderful and new...
Ron wishes to be recognized for himself.
Case point: what he saw in the mirror Erised. He saw himself as Head Boy and holding the Quidditch Cup. Harry saw his parents.
The one thing that Harry wants the most is to belong..to be loved.
He got that from Ron. I mean...the Weasleys basically adopted him.
But Ron...as Harry's friend will always be in Harry's shadow.
and yet...he stuck with Harry. (forget about him abandoning Harry and Hermione once during the horcrux search...)
While I like the friendship that he had struck up with Neville, I think his friendship with Hermione and Ron were struck a bit hard. I do hope that they get the chance to redeem themselves.
I mean...everyone is kinda a prat at the age of 13 and 14. As they age, hopefully, they will become more mature and understanding (it would also help if they knew of his condition).
sorry for the total rant...
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 9/5
I'll be honest...
I could barely read this chapter.
I basically skimmed it for main details, but glossed over the rest of it.
I know that Harry was abused, but JK kinda downplayed it..this made it so much more real.
I do love the writing style though.
Aka chapter 54 . 8/30
I enjoyed reading this story. As someone with DID it's pretty cool to see the different ways other people think about alters and what they do. My main issue with this story was the spelling at times and using the wrong words. It was enough to take me out of the story for a while and to bother me while i waxs reading but not enough to make me dislike the story entirely. It got better towards the end but there were still some times when I was jolted out by a spelling or grammatical mistake. Other than that though it was an enjoyable story and I look forward to reading the others in the series.
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 12 . 8/15
Sirius was wrongfully convicted along without a trial; this in addition to the fact that while he was in Azkaban his uncle the previous Lord Black passed away and gave Sirius the title. Because of this the goblins did not freeze his account.
fe2o3yus chapter 13 . 8/13
Appropriate punishment for lockhart
Delta99 chapter 26 . 7/29
I had to stop and take breaks while reading this chapter so that I could completely change the way I thought about Silas, seriously, this chapter wrinkled my brain, but I like the way it's going
Love2read23 chapter 29 . 7/13
I feel like it's a bit improbable that the Cauldwell's tockets woyld just so happen to be in the Misiter's box with the Wealseys. I have hope that ha ing Silas and Gabriel as well as Severus and Sirius would kerb Harry from getting into trouble.
Love2read23 chapter 28 . 7/13
At least it makes sense now why Silas gets the Voldy visions and not Harry.
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 7/12
I was not expecting Silas to be the Core. Wow! The implications of that are tremendous. I think Harry would be horrified if he were told that he's just an alter, the host but an alter just the same. I wonder how Silas chose his name and when.
Love2read23 chapter 21 . 7/12
I think Neville should be there a lot of the time if not all.
Love2read23 chapter 19 . 7/12
I don't think they're very good friends. I agree with the earlier assumption that Ron would freak and Hermione would try to solve everything. I am so happy that Harry has Neville.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 7/11
I feel like I have heard that last line before from Severus in a fic where Harry tried to commit suicide. Are you quoting something?
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 7/11
I feel like that once Harry merges with Rose and Boy that he can't really merge with Demon because part of it is Voldemort's soul shard and it wouldn't be safe to leave Demon in there alone without Silas to wake him up or call him back. But then Silas and Gabriel balance each other. I look forward to seeing how this all works out.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 7/11
i think the piano has worked well for Harry. I am sad about his decision to keep Kit separate.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 7/11
This is really well done. I applaud your knowledge(/research?) to describe the process for recovery. I also really like the magical games. And the treadmill!
3,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »