Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
dominaohyu chapter 54 . 9/16
read this and i love it xx
I understand that silas wants whats best for harry and doesn't completely trust snape but he doesn't understand snape at all so give him time to explain
finally I was wondering who it was going to be him or remus
Purple Panther 4 chapter 14 . 9/4
Harry should be a combination of all 4 houses. Intelligent, cunning, loyal and brave.
Purple Panther 4 chapter 14 . 9/4
Awesome story.
If he told Hermione she would understand. Ron might
so will he meet Sirius and get the true story?
I have to say this makes you happy and sad and pissed in that order. also I don't have mpd but talking to yourself is something I do regularly. also I'm sad/glad remembers because I have read different things on psychology and facing it is the best way to handle it
what the motherfucking hell lockhart. I already hated his fake ass but I hope that what he goes to hell he has to fuck satan
I like Silas better than Harry. Also I wish they could figure out how to help Boy. Rose reminds me of my mom
A Concerned Revi chapter 13 . 8/28
Holy shit people are mind boggling stupid and conceited. You do not need to respond to these asinine 'reviews' that people think are constructive. It is YOUR story to tell (though the jury is still out on whether it will actually be more than canon or just the books with extra pages stapled inside them). You do not need to hand hold people too stupid to understand whats going on in the story, nor do you need to answer stupidly obvious questions like the ones you outlined in previous chapters in addition to this one.
WaterDai chapter 3 . 8/27
No offense or anything, but these first chapters seem largely extraneous. I mean, we can take out all the parts you wrote, and still get the complete CoS out of it! I sure hope the differences you have actually make a difference for once, because right now it just seems like HPCoS with bits nailed on here or there.
StrangerDiva chapter 5 . 8/26
You know.. when all is said and done. When Harry is 100 percent himself, which I would like to see, I really don't think it would be wise for him to return to Hogwarts. After all, he does retain that choice upon returning. Maybe he could leave the country to get away from all the bad memories and then return when darkness calls. After all, prophecies are made whether or not someone hears them... please be one of those writers who thinks above what is spoken underneath the underneath.
tabala chapter 33 . 8/23
I like the thought of Harry and Gabriel merging.
tabala chapter 5 . 8/23
I know my vote means nothing since the story is already complete lol, but I want him to draw.
Good story so far!