Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
gleefan2009 chapter 53 . 1/29
love it please write more
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 1/28
love it please write more
Also when you talk about the Slytherin’s harassing the Gryffindor’s from their table to the others, if I remember correctly, they’re actually doing that from the opposite side of the room! So it’s like, in the books, Draco went through a lot to get Harry’s attention!
I like how when you talk about Harry’s successful transformation he was so excited that he slept for 10 hours, that it sounds like his reward for doing it was to sleep. Idk it’s really funny to me. BTW this book is amazing! I’ve been binging it for the last like 2 weeks and I’m almost done! I actually accidentally started reading the next book first before realizing my error after reading a few spoilers that were not explained in the least. It’s ok though, I’m really excited to start the next book in a little because I’m definitely going to start it before sleeping!
SlytherclawPrincess521 chapter 33 . 1/10
silas gabriel merge. because i ship them
Brightscales chapter 38 . 1/9
I know I cannot change a thing, because this story is finished, but I really wanted Silas and Gave to merge...

I sound like a pouting child now.

I realize that I don't care.

I'm wondering if that's weird.

Nah, I just luv this story.
Brightscales chapter 33 . 1/9
Sable
shadow warriors chapter 16 . 1/5
Loved it. give him hell severus.
shadow warriors chapter 13 . 1/5
This is a really good story
DrarrySxRLover chapter 16 . 1/3
i love that ron and hermione really think they are more important to harry than neville. what a laugh
DrarrySxRLover chapter 10 . 1/2
people are obviously not really reading if there are all these questions. The answers are already in the story. really good job
Guest chapter 49 . 12/20/2017
Um well that's a lot of moving forward. A bit to forward in my opinion. Am I to accept second year never happened at all... well hello I'm Harry Potter and I killed a gaint bloody basilik at age 12 and I'm the only one who can directly access it (well except for ol' Voldy, but we don't expect Voldy coming all the way to Hogwarts to poison Dumbles with basilik poison... well maybe, but that's besides the point). Isn't it a bit obvious that Harry is behind the poisining? I don't know but I guess basilik poison is not that rare...

Anyway I am definetly not against this, I'm all up for Dumbles to die. Hee hee, hope it's painful (laughs evily, rubbing hands in anticipation).
Guest chapter 41 . 12/19/2017
You know a crazy coincidence. As I was reading ur story and studying my history test I learnt the same information about using charcoal to separate iron from it's coal. Even funnier is when I saw the heading in my history text book- the quality of iron improves, I was thinking about what was said in the story and then a paragraph down there it is. I am right now shaking my head amazed.
witherwings1972 chapter 52 . 10/4/2017
Awesome would love to see a sequel
witherwings1972 chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
I totally love it. It's hard to put down.
4,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »