Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Ma13 chapter 24 . 8/19
No. Thanks, but Harry should concentrate on healing. However, I would like the alternates takes on Luna.
Dallasanne chapter 47 . 8/17
The story continues to be good, but the grammar and word use problems get worse as it progresses. I was willing to overlook "dieing" (dying is correct), and the misuse of effect (when you mean affect), and even "closterphobia" (claustrophobia is correct unless you mean someone is afraid of a small town in Bergen County New Jersey - Closter, NJ). But now you're mixing up simpler words like "deer's" (the plural of deer is deer), and even "you're" (you keep using "your" when you mean "you are" not "belonging to you").

I'd be interested in reading ore of your work, but only if you get a decent proofreader or beta - or even use a decent spell checker.
g chapter 16 . 8/13
I myself have seen identit3y disorders does ha aer rry have to intergrate his alters annd you have boy in too much pain sadist
StarDuchess chapter 52 . 8/10
Just finished reading it. Awesome. Great twists on the canon plot. And I'm so glad they finished off the Headmaster, although the fight with him and Severus was a bit unexpected. Demon finishing off Voldemort, however, I was fully prepared for.

Excellent job with the alters and showing Harry's MPD. I enjoyed all of them and how you went about merging them all together. I had hoped that Boy could eventually be merged, but that looks out of the question now. It will be a liability for Harry as much as Demon, but if he can keep them locked away, it shouldn't hurt too much. Overall, a very enjoyable read.
Fayanora chapter 12 . 8/10
RE: Sirius. Sirius also never had a trial, so to say he was convicted and sentenced is extremely liberal and inaccurate. They might have never gotten around to freezing his assets.

Granted, you do have a point about the house, one I'd never considered before. Though I suppose it has something to do with ancient blood magic. Law or no law, Sirius is/was a Black, and the last surviving male heir, so probably magic at work there. (Black magic - HA! See what I did there?) Which probably also explains how Harry got the house after Sirius died, in the canon material, as well; Sirius did some hocus pocus and bypassed the laws, because his family's magic trumps the law.

About Snape's wealth: even if he was a halfblood, he could still have inherited from his mother's side, if she were the last Prince in the line; female or no, her parents could have deeded the wealth to her if they had no sons, and she could have in turn deeded it to Severus.
Fayanora chapter 10 . 8/10
OMG Binns! I burst out laughing so hard at that, that it startled my roommate. ROTFLMAO!

I like this story, despite the tired stereotypes about multiplicity that it's based on, and despite the somewhat triggery BS about integration. (There are healthy multiple systems that intercommunicate thoughts and feelings, and therefore do not need integration, like my own collective; furthermore, people like my own collective consider integration to be murder.) Still, I am a slut for platonic Harry/Snape mentor/pupil shipping. Especially when it comes with a side order of Snape working on his feelings regarding Lupin.

I haven't even finished this chapter yet, much less this story, but I just had to comment on Binns, and let you know I like this story despite its flaws.
samusbot chapter 1 . 8/6
I always find it amusing that whenever I hear/read 'M-P-D', my brain instsnt lay tries to jump to something like, oh... Metropolitan Police Department.
xvector chapter 1 . 7/26
If you're going to put slash in the story, TELL US IN THE FUCKING SUMMARY. Is it that fucking hard to write the word "slash" in your summary? While I have nothing against people that enjoy it, I certainly am against author's who shove it down our throats without telling us so they can get more (re)views.
Right when I get to the point of reading that Harrys soul created an alter persona for him aka "Rose" I got very confused. I continued reading the chapter and found that it didn't make much sense at all. It was quite a put off so I feel as If I won't continue the story. I don't quite understand or personally like what you were going for there. Its just not my type of story, other people might have different preferences but this story is not my type.
GryffindorPosidens Divergents chapter 25 . 7/17
YAY Boy is learning that he will not always be hurt!
THE LEMON DROPS
please tell me you're going to use the lemon drops! (Unless that's too obvious and you're going for more subtle)

Also, I ADORE your story. I started reading it and read the first 30 chapters in one sitting and then realized I'd been reading it for five hours straight and it was six in the morning, and I didn't care! This is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I love to hate Dumbledore (in general, but yours in particular, he almost reminds me of the villains in my favourite show, Fringe, where the bad guys win distressingly often. Here, Dumbledore gets his way distressingly often AND I LOVE IT) and this is just MAGNIFICENT.
GryffindorPosidens Divergents chapter 22 . 7/16
I feel really bad for Neville!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 22 . 7/15
I think that the whole cutting thing is completely unrealistic. First off, razors are a muggle thing. Secondly, don't you think that Neville would use magic rather than something physical? He did grow up with it, obviously.
SpiderWriter1992 chapter 12 . 6/30
I like your idea and reasoning for Black not being able access his money, but there is actually a reason for him being able to. When Sirius was put in azkaban he was never actually sentenced, just thrown in given that he was never given a trial. This alongside the goblins having there own laws. They don't care what wizard law you've broken. Your money is open to you so long as your alive and have not broken any goblin law.
abie chapter 54 . 6/30
This has been one of the most brilliant, captivating fanfics I've ever read. I can't begin to list everything I loved about this story, but one thing that stuck out to me was how you so smoothly merged each alter so that one could almost forget that there were separate personalities to begin with. I"m so excited to read the sequel.
3,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »