Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Featheredlightning chapter 54 . 7/19
the name "the road not taken" just reminds me of supernatural
Featheredlightning chapter 27 . 7/17
OMG I'm crying. sev is so sweet. the ring especially
Featheredlightning chapter 12 . 7/15
there best not be no Cho Chang action happening. I kinda hate her. Charry is a horrible pairing.
the-cari-moose chapter 53 . 7/15
YESSS I’m SO glad it’s Draco/Harry. I knew I could feel the vibes!
the-cari-moose chapter 50 . 7/15
I am seriously shipping Draco and Shadow. I hope something happens there.
Featheredlightning chapter 1 . 7/13
I just realized... Harry was so tiny he probably couldn't even speak correctly and yet they are beating him. they are the most dispicable people on the planet!
Player4o6 chapter 53 . 7/12
I really liked this fanfic but I don’t think I’m gonna read the sequels since it is harry/Draco and I’ve never been a fan of those. I barely tolerated how close Harry and Neville were in this one.
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 54 . 7/11
Sorry. Can't stop to do a review. Got to go and read the other stories! (I literally, physically, could not put this down. Best fanfic ever, and it is such an original idea! I was iffy at first, but after a couple of chapters I realised how awesome it is!). SO AMAZING.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 7/8
Most excellent! Harry is having so much difficulty.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 7/4
Good plan.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 7/3
Excellent reasoning. Now to tell Sirius and Remus and yes Peter. See if the Marauders can be mended. Also arrange to have Harry protected and taken care of at the Dursleys. A house elf would work well. But one bonded to Harry or Severus or Remus or Sirius not the castle.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 7/3
Most excellent! I do hope Buckbeak survived. Harry would be upset if he didn't.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 7/3
Wow! Great moments!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 7/3
Good confrontation. It doesn't matter that madame Longbottom didn't know about Lockhart. He was abused by her and his so called family. That is enough. They have tortured him. Neville needs help. Neville doesn't have to take over the story to have good things happen to him or be friends with Harry.
Neville needs to get his wand.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 7/3
Harry cares but Silas knew the magic. This will help Harry re integrate Silas. As for Neville he needs help, a lot of it. McGonagall needs to be shot and removed as Head of House, Madam Longbottom needs to be confronted by Severus at his worst.
4,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »