Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/1/2018
Harry has no basis to understand sexual passion.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/1/2018
Good for Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/1/2018
Superb! I think Harry should use more than one medium. Most people have more than one interest.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/1/2018
Actually exceptionally good!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/1/2018
That manipulative old goat!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/1/2018
Dissociative identity disorder or Multiple personality disorder is uncommon but does occur created just as you have written. Harry needs professional help.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Wow! Excellent description of spit personality syndrome and what causes it.
SlytherclawPrincess521 chapter 38 . 5/10/2018
16 more left to the sequel. Cant wait. feels good to be back
youlimae1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
i dont usually leave a comment but really its funny even having a Split Personality, Gryffindors and Slytherin dont get too well... its 3:21 in the morning and that little scene makes me chuckle, Just glad my nephew didnt woke up, Or else I would be tied In story telling rather than reading this Fanstasticso farFanfiction.
dracolusciousmalfoy chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
I remember reading this book two years back, so glad to find it again. you inspired me to write my own fanfiction. so thank you for your work
tigersmeleth chapter 54 . 3/1/2018
I was totally not sure if I was going to like this story when I first started it, but I have to say, you've written this really well. Your version of Harry having MPD was so well done, and I loved reading the alters, and their takes on various aspects of the story. In the end, I loved Silas and Gabriel in their own right, and was so sorry to see them merge with Harry.
Unicornglittercats69 chapter 6 . 2/18/2018
wow. original, interesting, I really love it. It is worth the read
yarnfan4life chapter 53 . 1/29/2018
love it please write more
yarnfan4life chapter 5 . 1/28/2018
love it please write more
Guest chapter 51 . 1/28/2018
Also when you talk about the Slytherin’s harassing the Gryffindor’s from their table to the others, if I remember correctly, they’re actually doing that from the opposite side of the room! So it’s like, in the books, Draco went through a lot to get Harry’s attention!
4,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »