Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
finally I was wondering who it was going to be him or remus
Purple Panther 4 chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
Harry should be a combination of all 4 houses. Intelligent, cunning, loyal and brave.
Purple Panther 4 chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
If he told Hermione she would understand. Ron might
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
so will he meet Sirius and get the true story?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
I have to say this makes you happy and sad and pissed in that order. also I don't have mpd but talking to yourself is something I do regularly. also I'm sad/glad remembers because I have read different things on psychology and facing it is the best way to handle it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
what the motherfucking hell lockhart. I already hated his fake ass but I hope that what he goes to hell he has to fuck satan
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
I like Silas better than Harry. Also I wish they could figure out how to help Boy. Rose reminds me of my mom
A Concerned Revi chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
Holy shit people are mind boggling stupid and conceited. You do not need to respond to these asinine 'reviews' that people think are constructive. It is YOUR story to tell (though the jury is still out on whether it will actually be more than canon or just the books with extra pages stapled inside them). You do not need to hand hold people too stupid to understand whats going on in the story, nor do you need to answer stupidly obvious questions like the ones you outlined in previous chapters in addition to this one.
WaterDai chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
No offense or anything, but these first chapters seem largely extraneous. I mean, we can take out all the parts you wrote, and still get the complete CoS out of it! I sure hope the differences you have actually make a difference for once, because right now it just seems like HPCoS with bits nailed on here or there.
StrangerDiva chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
You know.. when all is said and done. When Harry is 100 percent himself, which I would like to see, I really don't think it would be wise for him to return to Hogwarts. After all, he does retain that choice upon returning. Maybe he could leave the country to get away from all the bad memories and then return when darkness calls. After all, prophecies are made whether or not someone hears them... please be one of those writers who thinks above what is spoken underneath the underneath.
tabala chapter 33 . 8/23/2017
I like the thought of Harry and Gabriel merging.
tabala chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
I know my vote means nothing since the story is already complete lol, but I want him to draw.
Good story so far!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/5/2017
Everything "The Door is Closed" said. Those r all my feelings
justaislinn chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
I really loved this chapter, not only because it adds to Hogwarts and its sentience, but because of how you went into dumbledore and dissected his mind.
I don't think that he's evil, but he IS a lord, a leader. He's the Light Lord, he's fought and won against one Datk Lord and he enjoys his reign. He'll defeat anyone who threatens his position and values, and Harry is a threat.
Harry was strong and holds so much potential, so much power, he could defeat both Voldemort and Dumbledore and take over the whole world if he put his mind to it.
Dumbledore saw that and took measures against it. He broke Harry down, to make him a perfect puppet to defeat the Dark and lose his life in the process, so that Dumbledore can continue his rule.
It doesn't make him evil, he's just a leader, a lord, a king. He wants to keep the peace, keep his rules and his values strong and to keep his power to do so.

I really love how when you went about describing all of this, you didn't Dumble-bash, or make him out to be an even worse, more evil dark lord than Voldemort. Or make Voldemort to be the true good guy, or a victim or anything like that (though he kind of was and you still may go that route). This was all very neutral as far as personal opinion goes and honestly I think it is VERY true to canon.
I think Severus was the only one to ever see it, and even he didn't see the entire board in the books.
I am in love with this story, you took HP and made it better, and I can't wait to keep reading!
Write on:)