Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
rachelsinia chapter 53 . 4/10/2017
I thought this was wonderfully done. It was so detailed and insightful about mental health. I enjoyed how strong your characters were, even in the midst of everything.
xsoullessXbeautyx chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
oh neville!
Guest chapter 47 . 3/17/2017
I love this story! Most other stories i've read are just Severus trying to find out what's wrong with Harry. So the fact that your story goes through his treatment, makes this my favorite.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 33 . 3/16/2017
I'm voting even though the story is complete. I want Gabe to merge with Harry, but maybe have a tiny spill over into Silas? I want him to mellow a little, and I'm afraid without Gabriel I there he I will be worse. Plus I dont like the new name *pouts* Silas is an awesome name.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 21 . 3/13/2017
Oh yes, yes please. I love Neville so much. I realize you've already written it but I'm still putting g my vote in. And writting to say, thankyou for writting this wonderful story! I can't believe how well you have written his progress. I am really enjoying this and can't wait to see if you've written any other stories (or a sequel, eh, eh?)
babyvfan chapter 52 . 3/1/2017
So help me God, this is living, breathing proof that when it comes to author's note, you must read the FULL THING. Right off the bat, you said, you don't have to read the first story to jump into Shadow but you did recommend you check out the eligoue. Did that and was about to start reading. Till I read more of the author's note and you left another suggestion saying that we should really, really consider reading chapter 52 of this story. Thus. I'm here. Again. Once more.

I swear to god, next time I'm just gonna read the full author's note.

And I swear to god, the next time I plan a surprise consolation bundle I will be better prepared.

This is not part of the consolation bundle. That's coming up in a few...minutes... you are free to consider these two unexpected reviews as bundle bonuses
babyvfan chapter 53 . 3/1/2017
Technically my big surprise for your consolation package was suppose to be seen with the other story but in the author's note of Shadows Within The Light, we should sneak over to the epilogue here before we continue reading. Thus...here I am. But don't be surprise yet. I want to make things official so stay tuned
A OSDD System chapter 20 . 3/1/2017
Ahhhh Harry's little reveal /3
I will say though, you got one thing super inaccurate to the point I shouted "that's not true"
Co-consciousness is a super important goal and is usually one of the first things a therapist will try to achieve when treating DID and OSDD. Communication is key and co-consciousness is a major part of that. A big step backward would be losing the co-consciousness they've created.
Everything but the treatment has so far been pretty accurate so it's frustrating that you are consistently wrong even though I know you only have out dated information.
storm front syst chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Hi. This is Evren. I just wanted to say that Kit really helped me understand our main sexual alter Luna a bit more. When we read this a couple years ago, I couldn't stand Luna or Kit and they both terrified me- especially since Luna idolized Kit. Now that I myself am more settled and am rereading this story, Kit helped me understand Luna much more. I don't hate her as much anymore, though she still scares me.
Thank you.

-stormfrontsystem
storm front syst chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
hi! i'm ella cofronting with evren and we just wanted to say that, taking into consideration this was written in 2005, this was quite well done! this is one of the better stories i've seen with this plot (also rose is my favorite and she reminds me of me and bat because i like gardening and am quiet and bat is deaf and likes to cook!).
although, now i just wanted to mention that integration isn't as popular when it comes to treatment! understanding and working together for full-blown alters (kinda like silas and gabriel) is usually the focus now, though fragments like rose or kitten or boy may be considered for integration!
also i really like the neville plot and i like your severus!
thank you for writing this well and being respectful!

ella & evren, storm front system :)
Silentxxdreamer chapter 42 . 2/18/2017
Aaaahhhh...I love Silas and Draco
Silentxxdreamer chapter 40 . 2/18/2017
I'm so excited for Neville's elemental magic
Silentxxdreamer chapter 38 . 2/18/2017
I'm glad it was with Harry.
Silentxxdreamer chapter 26 . 2/17/2017
I knew it! I got suspicious about it from Harry sleeping on the couch.
I'm glad Neville is happier!
I love the correspondence between sy and Draco!
Silentxxdreamer chapter 20 . 2/16/2017
Sirius, I am disappointed in you..
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »