Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Chiseplushie chapter 46 . 2/8/2017
I always wondered about Harry's swimming abilities. Lol his friendship with Krum is heartwarming.

I'm crying! Oh Sy.
Chiseplushie chapter 45 . 2/8/2017
Sniffles. The kids are maturing and i feel like it was just yesterday that they started Hogwarts!
Chiseplushie chapter 44 . 2/8/2017
I didn't feel like this chapter was filler at all. I liked the OC as Neville's teacher!
Chiseplushie chapter 43 . 2/8/2017
I am happy you added Sy and Boy interacting. I think it was important and adds more depth.

Awwwwww my poor Harry. :(
Chiseplushie chapter 42 . 2/8/2017
I agree with Neville about Hermione, and i wish that Harry could tell Ron more. I just don't know if Ron is mature enough yet, but... Waiting until summer is a good idea.

Omg! Dobby! Winky! Wtf.
Chiseplushie chapter 41 . 2/8/2017
Loved every bit of this!
Chiseplushie chapter 40 . 2/8/2017
What a rich chapter. Poor Neville. I hope both boys get sorted soon.

I like your choice for the horse animagus.
Chiseplushie chapter 39 . 2/8/2017
Ugh the next confrontation will Dumbledore is on the horizon, I can feel it. I don't think he will be fooled for long. Omg poor Harry. All that pressure is eating away at him. Oh! I'm so glad that there's that other reporter, haha!
Chiseplushie chapter 38 . 2/8/2017
I'm crying. Thanks for the great work
Chiseplushie chapter 37 . 2/8/2017
Ahhhhhhh Draco and Sy met up!

Omg I totally agree with Gab. I think Harry will merge with Gab next. Ugh i hate that Harry is in so much danger.
Chiseplushie chapter 36 . 2/7/2017
I'm glad you included this!
Chiseplushie chapter 35 . 2/7/2017
Lovely chapter! I feel bad for Severus, he's barely getting any sleep
Chiseplushie chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
Holy shit. I am on board with this. Except for Dumbledore being twat. That, i can do without.
Chiseplushie chapter 33 . 2/7/2017
What a packed chapter! I'm so happy for Neville but i hope he doesn't get... Lost again.

Ugh... Moody.. I liked the change that you made, having Silas help Draco while he was a ferret.
Chiseplushie chapter 32 . 2/7/2017
I'm glad that Harry is telling his friends things. But I'm also not sure how trustworthy and loyal they are because of their age. And I'm worried that Dumbledore will spell them and use them. Especially if their parents are blindly loyal to Dumbledore. Great chapter.
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »