Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Chiseplushie chapter 31 . 2/7/2017
I'm so proud of you Harry.

I still have Dumblerage... The bastard.
Chiseplushie chapter 30 . 2/7/2017
Aww nooooooo poor Winky! Sigh. Oh! I liked the clues you've been giving us and Crouch's interactions.

The chess game was a great idea! It got the point across without a long lecture.
Chiseplushie chapter 29 . 2/7/2017
Very good chapter. I could feel the children's excitement.
Chiseplushie chapter 28 . 2/6/2017
You tell them Neville!

Aww that's sweet of Harry. I hope Ron keeps an open mind and doesn't get (too) jealous of Neville. I want them all to be friends.

Ugh. The world Cup is going to be a mess.
Chiseplushie chapter 27 . 2/6/2017
Well Sirius took it well. I can see him making assumptions about things about each alter without getting to know them tho. Hopefully knowing these things about Harry will help Sirius mature a little.
Chiseplushie chapter 26 . 2/6/2017
Omg! I was lowkey wondering about the host & core thing like ten chapters ago and forgot. You're so clever! Everything was explained well. I'm so jealous of your plotting abilities.
Chiseplushie chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
Omg. I must be soooo tired, i read June as July in the last chapter. My bad. Ignore it. Lol

I'm SO proud of Boy. So proud.

I'm kinda worried about when Harry finds out about his pen pal (when am i not worried?)
Chiseplushie chapter 24 . 2/6/2017
The prank was so cute! I'm sad that we possibly skipped the boys' bdays but i really don't think you'd skip them.

Omg! Malfoy's questions! I've thought about them myself as well.
Chiseplushie chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Sigh. I feel so bad for Harry’s alters. They're like him and think they don't need support and feel like they can handle everything. Life is tough. I feel like when the Lockhart things are finally hashed out, it will hurt more.
Chiseplushie chapter 22 . 2/6/2017
That chapter was mentally exhausting but good. I think Harry is making good progress and I'm worried that something bad may happen before school starts. I think the chat with Severus went well.
Chiseplushie chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
I cannot stress enough how much i love that Neville enjoys drawing. I don't care if he sucks at it! Lol it just brings more depth to his personality, and I'm in total support of it.
Chiseplushie chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
Ngl the hide and seek game surprised me! But i can see that something crazy was necessary to show that Sirius was afraid of going back to the house and probably a bit mentally unstable. I'm glad they had a nice time, overall.
Chiseplushie chapter 19 . 2/6/2017
Good thinking on the parchment! I think Ron, Hermione and Neville were totally in character. I mean, they're 13-14 years old and Hermione always looks to authority (at that age).
Chiseplushie chapter 18 . 2/6/2017
Omg the angst! I cry but keep coming back for more. Lol. Well done.
Chiseplushie chapter 17 . 2/6/2017
Holy crap! Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »