Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
Chiseplushie chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I'm crying my poor baby Harry. Wow what an intense first chapter (in a good way).
Guest chapter 48 . 1/20/2017
Darling, if a filler chapter is important, it's not exactly filler. Filler implies it is only there for length and has, at most, miniscule storyline relevance, which is honestly unnecessary for plot advancement. the setting and situational detailing you provide gives the world you show your readers more life, depth and color than some fics I've read. I honestly think there is no filler in this story so far.
heavenlyload chapter 14 . 1/11/2017
As a note for you from someone that has a stutter, those that stutter will often come across blocks to entire words repeating the previous word over and over again and stutters will be more like th-the rather than t-t-the or the-the-the people and I can across a coping strategy by sort of clearing my throat in a 'repeat' but I haven't stammered in a long time but this is something to think about it you ever have to write it again.
heavenlyload chapter 9 . 1/11/2017
You used kitten on purpose there. Wonder why but you definitely ruined the word for me.
heavenlyload chapter 13 . 1/8/2017
You should've warned us with the pre a/n for the original Lockhart incident, cutting is tame in comparison to that stomach turning chapter.
heavenlyload chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Thank all things holy that Kit's out, holy kinolies
heavenlyload chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
Now i'm constantly fearing that Harry's going to get raped again. You have done a great job with the atmosphere and plot. I've had a hard time eating today and the grief I felt for Harry was fleeting so good on you. I just hope that this won't be slash, it might spoil the fic for me.
heavenlyload chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
I really hope that they will find a way to just have Kitten die. For the love of all things holy.
heavenlyload chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Here I was thinking I had bad luck.
TyanataDraven chapter 36 . 1/5/2017
They all have a healing or nurturing aspect.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Nicely written. Only thing i can say is its different!
Kait1313 chapter 54 . 11/10/2016
This story was amazing. It was different than anything I have read and I loved every minute of it. You made it so interesting and believable that I found myself liking each of his alters and hoping that things would go well for each one. I am glad I read this story and thank you for writing something so completely unique.
RayMalfoy14 chapter 54 . 11/3/2016
Hi! Your Story is amazing, great, awesome! I read it in three days and was impressed. I want to translate this story into German (I am German) and wanted to ask, if I am allowed to do it?
All the German which read it, the half story is already translated, wait for the other half but the author don't want to translate anymore, so I want do it.
Ray
gigglymonkey12 chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
I wish you would keep them...or at least Hermione.
I know this is completely AU, but I can't help liking Hermione.
She stuck with Harry no matter what in the original stories.
Yeah...she is enamored with the rules and the authorities, but as she grew older...you could see that things started to change.
She remained logical...the voice of reason (her telling Harry to check if Sirius was actually captured or not before running to the Department of Mysteries in HPOtP)
She can also be ruthless (leading Umbridge to Gawp (is that his name) and holding Rita in a jar as a beetle)
She also didn't abandon Harry when they were out hunting for horcrux and she didn't give up their secrets even while under torture from Bellatrix.
Ron...I don't care if you got rid of him or not, but I like him too.
Looking at his character...Ron has an inferiority complex.
He is the youngest son in his family.
All of his brothers have done something wonderful and new...
Ron wishes to be recognized for himself.
Case point: what he saw in the mirror Erised. He saw himself as Head Boy and holding the Quidditch Cup. Harry saw his parents.
The one thing that Harry wants the most is to belong..to be loved.
He got that from Ron. I mean...the Weasleys basically adopted him.
But Ron...as Harry's friend will always be in Harry's shadow.
and yet...he stuck with Harry. (forget about him abandoning Harry and Hermione once during the horcrux search...)
While I like the friendship that he had struck up with Neville, I think his friendship with Hermione and Ron were struck a bit hard. I do hope that they get the chance to redeem themselves.
I mean...everyone is kinda a prat at the age of 13 and 14. As they age, hopefully, they will become more mature and understanding (it would also help if they knew of his condition).
sorry for the total rant...
gigglymonkey12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I'll be honest...
I could barely read this chapter.
I basically skimmed it for main details, but glossed over the rest of it.
I know that Harry was abused, but JK kinda downplayed it..this made it so much more real.
I do love the writing style though.
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »