Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
DracosTaintedDreamer chapter 28 . 4/9/2020
are you serious?! ugh Dumbledore is a rat. he is so disgusting
DracosTaintedDreamer chapter 13 . 4/7/2020
ive read this several times. I love the foreshadowing! Neville's love of nature?! brilliant
Leo105 chapter 53 . 3/18/2020
Alright. So I just finished this story in under a week because I *couldn't *stop *reading. Seriously, this was bloody amazing. I can't even begin to describe what I loved the most. You must have done so much research about his condition and psychology in general, I'm really impressed. Also, I really loved how you portrayed the characters, they really were on point. The only two characters I wasn't too content with were Dumbledore and McGonagall. Don't get me wrong, I know Dumbledore is a manipulating bastard, but I don't believe him to be evil. He has his good sides as well, but I guess he just needed to be that way for the story. And McGonagall was a little bit too heartless and uncaring imo. Idk. She was one of my favourite characters in the books, and I didn't feel that independence I felt from her in the books. She was more along the lines of Dumbledore's pawn. But again, I guess that just had to be the case for this story. Or you just perceive her that way. But we'll see how her character develops in the next story, I really can't wait!
Thank you so so much for this masterpiece. You did a fantastic job, honestly this must be one of my all time favourite fanfictions out there.
SlytherRaynne chapter 54 . 1/19/2020
This page gives my heart such happiness! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/7/2020
Do you really ask those questions? - Since it is an Italian house it should have an Italian name?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2020
I think Ron and Hermione are children who do not really understand evil.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2020
I am very happy that this story is finished and for me there are no cliffhangers. I would be passionately otherwise too.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2020
For reality's sake he would choose martial arts. But I would not like that very much and probably just skip those parts.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2020
I think your story is great. In canon the Dursleys are much less violent but this is your story.
Happy new year :-)
LR00 chapter 8 . 11/22/2019
For some reason, Gabriel and Silas remind me of how Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin are written in some fics :P
9149130189189 chapter 12 . 10/30/2019
Why would Sirius' wealth been frozen? The goblins knew the truth, and they certainly wouldn't have listened to the Ministry.
9149130189189 chapter 10 . 10/30/2019
Respect is earned, not given. Those who demand respect unconditionally do not deserve it.
Jestersky98 chapter 2 . 10/14/2019
I hope for all that is holy we don't need to deal with multiple personalities when the story starts properly, better to have them merge into 1 Harry cause otherwise, it won't be worth reading
Laurel-in-the-Sun chapter 54 . 9/30/2019
hi I'm Ariadne I was wondering what would happen if Harry were to make Horcrux's while he still had all his alters and if those Horcrux's absorbed the life of other beings would all the beings have different personalities
Aidis chapter 28 . 8/19/2019
Kinda lost interest here, you write very well, it just seems like everything started to get strrreeeeeetched out over a bunch of chapters and I just started getting bored with it. So, at least from my perspective it’s just a pacing issue.

I think I read at least the first few chapters of this fic many years ago and thought the same thing then as I do now, which is that you were telling a super interesting story, and that hasn’t changed.

Anyways, thanks for writing.
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »