Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
WittyBasketcase chapter 19 . 4/26/2019
Harry and the alters should end the friendship! All he needs is Neville... and hopefully Luna?
WittyBasketcase chapter 13 . 4/26/2019
Yes! Neville and Harry:Gabriel confronted that sick bastard. I was cheering when snape hexed him! Love the friendship between Harry and Neville.
WittyBasketcase chapter 12 . 4/26/2019
Oh my god! Neville tried to kill himself?!
WittyBasketcase chapter 6 . 4/25/2019
I was smiling the whole scene of Harry’s birthday... but the end of the chapter made me feel so bad for Harry
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
This is massively interesting!
Guest chapter 47 . 4/5/2019
I certainly did not expect that one! Well played :)
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 52 . 4/4/2019
Great story! Looking forward to reading #2. Thanks for sharing!
QueenAly300 chapter 40 . 3/17/2019
I love this story! I was so excited to find it after a year of being away. The only thing I wish is that there was a little more of Harry's struggles with some of the alters, like more Rose being Out and maybe more Kit.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/8/2019
I just re read this. Still awesome
Youdon'tknowaboutit chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
This was one of the first fics I ever read. I lost interest in fanfiction about two years ago but now I've come back, and I was so happy that I found this story again! I can't wait to reread it, because I know that I loved it.
Maya-nana chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
it was long time I've read something that good and originalthe story is great
Kyleelouise22 chapter 54 . 1/29/2019
I love this story so much it was really good and I just new Harry and Draco had something more and that Harry was probably gay as he didn’t seem to have any interest in girls at all and was more close to men even with what happened with Lockhart also his relationship with Draco was the only one the core Silas made himself and wanted even though it also scared him where the only other that he reached out to on his own is Severus even Neville was through Harry first even though he bonded with him quickly after the initial bonding happened with Harry first and Silas still kept his distance to begin with Draco is the only one besides Severus that Silas actively approached himself as himself. Can’t wait to read the sequel.
Kyleelouise22 chapter 40 . 1/29/2019
Ok the last chapter was so cool I love the Harry Gabriel combined personality it is so well done and believable and I like how it is still affecting Silas and making him have to face things and open up more to people having to acknowledge he cares about people and I like how this is making him have to face the world and the things in it he has been hiding and running from and I like that this is happening through him coming to care for his alters like they are other people because it makes him more excepting of carding for other people but also is allowing Silas to love himself again which is important for his healing to. I have come to believe that when they are fully emerald they should come up with a new name for themselves as I think it would be cruel for the alters who have different names to just be one more and only have Harry left also Harry was in himself to innocent and young for who Harry will be when he is whole so if they give themselves a new name I think that will be great also I don’t want to disrespect anyone but Harry just feels to me like he mite turn out gay as he seems to have no interest even on a friendship level of being close to a female in the original books hermione was like his sister and Luna was a good friend he could go to for comfort and Ginny was a friend before being his girlfriend and in this even though he was assaulted by a man he seems to lean more towards closeness with men and completely ignores the woman in his life which makes me wonder if he will turn out to like men in the future of this story and I wonder if he could end up with Draco in this one as Draco’s personality does seem to be a good fit for him as a partner as he has enough love and care for family as Harry does but is still slytherin as well also he has the intelligence Harry respects and I don’t think that Draco would pity him but would be more inclined to help him plot revenge on them he can also be very protective as well see a good fit if the story is going that way I don’t think it would be Neville as he seems straight to me and is Harry’s big brother as Harry said himself okay on with the story
Kyleelouise22 chapter 37 . 1/28/2019
Ok I know that this story is already finished and I am no where near the end but I have to say that this is a brilliant and riveting story that handles really hard subject matter really well as well as having a great scents of humour as well. Each of Harry’s personalities is really well explained and established which is really great reading I also like that noun of the alters want to hurt or be separate from each other they do want to be one but that doesn’t change how hard that is as they were separated for a reason I also like how you didn’t just incorporate boy in straight away as that kind of trauma takes years to heal and I like the idea of having to heal boy pain first before emerging with the others. Personally I think that Harry will end up with a magical creature animagus in the end as his animal either a small dragon a hippogriff or a Phoenix is my guesses as they seem to have most of the characteristics that each of the alters combined together I would like to know more about Neville’s animagus tree in action and I would love to see boy bond with Severus a little bit more and heal a little bit more I can see Gabriel going both ways with Harry and Silas on one hand Harry needs more protection and heathy strength especially since he feels less real now he knows Silas is the real core and he is an alter though definitely different from the others as he is the part most people keep deep inside the Hart people don’t want to show others on the other hand Silas needs more caring emotions to make him start acknowledges and feeling good emotions towards other people especially Severus who I believe Silas really loves like a father and is so dismissive of Harry’s feelings for him because he is truly scared to love him so I can see it going either way though the changing of Silas name is weird to me unless this will happen at the end when they are fully combined and I do wonder what that name will be then it would make more scents to me I also hope that it is Gabriel choice that he combines with one of them and not a forced thing. I also wonder if whole Harry will be close friends with Ron and hermione at the end of if it or will he be more of a distanced friend from afar I have a feeling that he will only be close too Severus Neville and Remus and Siri’s and the others will be kepted at a distance maybe he will become close to Draco though as the story keeps coming along and maybe Luna will end up a close friend of his in the future maybe.
ReaderBot791 chapter 3 . 1/27/2019
Aargh, Kitten is causing me physical pain

This chapter hurt to read
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »